Anyone have any good responses to scammers?

I put some wheels up for sale on CL and have gotten so many damn scammers emailing me.

typical email

"

Hello i realy appreciate your response to my earlier mail.like i said i will like to buy this item so pls do withdraw the advert from CL. I will also like you to know that i will be paying via check and .I will need you to provide me with the following information to facilitate the mailing of the check.

1.Your full name

2.Your mailing address be it residential or postal address

3.Your phone number.

**I will like you to know that you will not be responsible for shipping i will have my mover come over as soon as you have cashed the check**

Have a nice day

"

me

"

my name is

1. Fred Burrow

2. 935 Pennsylvania Ave, NW

Washington, DC 20535

3. (202) 324-3000

thanks so much for buying these!!!

"

btw fred burrow was derived from federal bureau of investigations. Really really really hope he sends them a phony check.

yeah i was selling my phone and this scammer was interested and he was like tommorrow i will send paypal and as thats processing you can just go ahead and ship it to me i wrote back saying

FU*K YOU

i think i still have it maybe not

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I always say how about I come over and slice your fucking throat and then kill your entire family in front of you before the blood runs from your piece of shit body! Never get a response for some reason!

J/K

Edited by arthurk

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

your avatar is thee shiit my girl got a girlfriend but they dont do shit like that makes me mad

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

yeah i was selling my phone and this scammer was interested and he was like tommorrow i will send paypal and as thats processing you can just go ahead and ship it to me i wrote back saying

FU*K YOU

i think i still have it maybe not

Maybe he already has heard of your reputation.... :rolleyes: :8)

Maybe he already has heard of your reputation.... :rolleyes: :8)

:give_rose: i still love u i even offered to bring em to u bro all i can say is im sorry i did not hear the door and my family was sleeping reason for bmw infront of the door was cuz my parents got smashed and my dad thought it was the hting to do and park on the lawn

i just know if criagslist had refs i would have a million and i got a member that drove from marysville and his a member here and his happy

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

• 3 weeks later...

sooo i got an update from that scammer hahahaha

John Tad:

U are Welcome i will get back to u as soon as the payment was mail out to u there

John Tad:

Hello your payment as be mailed out to u today .here is the

tracking number of the payment it send out with Fedex

868898698884 ones the payment arrives.do contact me so i can have my

shipper ready to come and move it to my house,regards

Thanks

looked up the fed ex tracking number and it was held up at the fed ex location for pick up from recipient but a few hours later it said delivered and signed for by R. Watts

omfg this is awesome i really hope i dont get in trouble for this lol

Ive been selling and buying on Craigslist for about 7years or so. My biggest concern is all the BS Nigerian scammers/emails I get from posting on Craigslist:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...&hl=nigeria

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.