I have a 2001 Impala with the keyless and antitheft/security installed. Does anyone know if there are alarm upgrades for it or would I have to add a whole new alarm system? I'm looking for things like shock sensors for the windows, pins for the trunk/hood and stuff like that to add on to my preexisting "alarm". Links to upgrades, suggestions on alarms are appreciated.

A new system is the best way to go for what you want. Do your research and remember you get what you pay for. If you are not well skilled in alarm instalation save yourself the time and headaches and have professionally installed. Do your research on your installers and shops too. Hope this helps.

www.stereomayhem.com

I would just install a new alarm , any higher end alarm made by directed is great , I have only installed directed alarms but i have heard that autopage alarms are good.

Too Much Stuff to list .

I have an 01 Impala and I got rid of the stock stuff for a Viper 791xv. Can't go wrong with anything Directed for alarms.

2001 Chevy Impala

Eclipse CD7200 mkii

Cactus Sounds 5kw

Sundown 100.4

(2) Fi BTL 18s (walled)

ID 6.5s (2 sets)

Iraggi 320 amp Alt

XS Power Batts

KnuKonceptz Wiring

MidwestSPL Scores:

152.0 Advanced 2

136.1 Extreme 3