Numatik's Half Pipe Build Thread *UPDATED DAILY ALMOST DONE!!*

where is that vid?

i appologise for the sideways movies, i cant figure out how to flip them

videos are kinda poor quality but there alright. not bad either ater being up over 30 hours to hop on a skateboard either lol

first handplant on the new ramp

th_MOV08262.jpg

the 'oooh' in the background is when my board missed my buddys head by inches lol

th_MOV08265.jpg

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

anybody that can flip those videos sideways i would apprciate it. also i had a brain fart and cant get them to play in the page so you have to click them

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

• 3 months later...

well spring is creeping up and i started working the backyard again. for those who dont remeber i have a massive deck underway, outdoor kitchen with molded bbq, granite counters and full stocked outdoor bar (for special occasions otherwise the bums will hop the fence and steal my boos lol)

today i started the deck got about 70% done heres a bunch of pics. pretty good size deck. my mom and her bf came by to "help" but mostly stood around...

DSCN1753.jpg

DSCN1754.jpg

DSCN1757.jpg

DSCN1762.jpg

DSCN1763.jpg

heh you know its my house hwen i got the silverado bed and the s10 bed on the halfpipe :)

DSCN1766.jpg

DSCN1770.jpg

DSCN1769.jpg

DSCN1768.jpg

DSCN1767.jpg

all in 1 days work. should have it done 2marro if weather permits

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

• 4 weeks later...

Thats whats up sick yard sick truck :drinks: . my girl would have quit ten screws in ive seen it done. She tried to help me build a box and said fuck this imma girl my hands hurt. If I would have said that shit she would prob smack me. :lol::lol:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Archived