Numatik's Half Pipe Build Thread *UPDATED DAILY ALMOST DONE!!*

fuckin awesome. good use of a backyard that never even existed anyways.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

I would die if I tried to go down that. Maybe a pencil roll, but thats about it.

:rofl: .......pencil roll.. its not that hard just gotta comit to it and JUST DO IT.... lean forward but not to much...but i have seen plenty of people go down on them....lol

Cool backyard you are going to have there Numatik, used to skateboard back in the day mostly street, pools, slalom, and downhill. My brother is still in the skateboarding world as a promoter (World Cup Skateboarding) now days and gets to travel the world. As for me too old and too many damaged body parts from skateboarding, fighting full contact, downhill/free-riding mountainbiking. Looking forward to seeing some pics and vids of you and your half-pipe in action.

Damn man, you're doing it definitely right. That's a damn good drill you got as well, my Dad got that same drill just recently it's a beast.

Anyway, enough on tools, are you going to build standing platforms on the tops there? Also what are you going to use as the final surfacing material? I remember we always used masonite, but I know there's a more durable material out there, but it's damn expensive. And I assume you'll put coping up there on the drop in edges?

Also what about paint? I don't know how yall's weather is, but down here I know none of my ramps lasted 4 months in the weather unless I painted them.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

so how many ramps have you built in the past??

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

that shit makes me almost want to grab up a stick but then i remember i was 5 foot 2 and less than 150lbs last time i rode a 1/2. yea and i was 15... it all ended when i got a car

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

that shit makes me almost want to grab up a stick but then i remember i was 5 foot 2 and less than 150lbs last time i rode a 1/2. yea and i was 15... it all ended when i got a car

ill supply the alcohol to get u drunk enough to skate that :clapping:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived