Made My Own Voltage Module Edit: Video And Pics Up

im sure every alt isnt the same and the one he made might only work for a very small few alts. if he doesnt plan on selling it why would he give out info that could potentially destroy others equipment

2007 Acura TSX

Stock Navigation

Rockford 360.2 (FOR SALE)

Sundown SAZ3500

2 12" DC Sound Lab LvL4 @2ohm

JL 600/4

2 Sets of Focal 165K2P

thats what disclaimers are for..... try at your own risk. Besides I cant see alts being too entirely different from each other.

Either way man, If I had created one of these I would happily be posting a parts list and walkthrough of how to build one so those who don't have $200 can take a cheaper way out AT THEIR OWN RISK!! ... it's a trade off, buy the professionally researched and tested device for a price that reflects that, or build a cheap one that does the same thing knowing that it MIGHT POTENTIALLY MAYBE cause problems...... maybe not.

What does he gain from this?? [cartman]"Oh wow everyone look how cool I am"[/cartman] ..... clearly it isn't something he has invented solely on his own... MLA makes them and probably does a better job, so I doubt he would be giving away any trade secrets, unless he worked for/with MLA or some shit like that.

Instead everyone is gonna come here and guess, just to have him say "nope thats not what I've done here"

This is purely ego masturbation.

thats what disclaimers are for..... try at your own risk. Besides I cant see alts being too entirely different from each other.

Either way man, If I had created one of these I would happily be posting a parts list and walkthrough of how to build one.

What does he gain from this?? "Oh wow everyone look how cool I am" ..... clearly it isn't something he has invented solely on his own... MLA makes them and probably does a better job, so I doubt he would be giving away any trade secrets, unless he worked for/with MLA or some shit like that.

Instead everyone is gonna come here and guess, just to have him say "nope thats not what I've done here"

not trying to take any business away from MLA. they were cool and gave me a free shirt a while back. Im making them for me and a couple buddys thats it.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Either way man, If I had created one of these I would happily be posting a parts list and walkthrough of how to build one so those who don't have $200 can take a cheaper way out AT THEIR OWN RISK!! ... it's a trade off, buy the professionally researched and tested device for a price that reflects that, or build a cheap one that does the same thing knowing that it MIGHT POTENTIALLY MAYBE cause problems...... maybe not.

What does he gain from this?? [cartman]"Oh wow everyone look how cool I am"[/cartman] ..... clearly it isn't something he has invented solely on his own... MLA makes them and probably does a better job, so I doubt he would be giving away any trade secrets, unless he worked for/with MLA or some shit like that.

Sounds like someone is jealous they do not have the skill to do this and wants to throw a tantrum to try to get what they want.

Sounds like someone is jealous they do not have the skill to do this and wants to throw a tantrum to try to get what they want.

skill I got, time to research and shit, I do not.... I work and have a family, so it takes a lot of that time away.

What does posting this sound like? if the guy wasn't trying to just brag then this post wouldn't exist..... cause thats all it is "look what I built and you can't"

what do you know about my level of skill.

It pisses me off that he just comes here and makes a post like this simply to say hey I did it and you can't. I'd love to build one and save myself $200 from MLA (don't forget conversion costs, Im Canadian)

So what is the point of this thread??? what exactly has it proved or accomplished?

i can already see what this thread is going to turn to

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

not trying to take any business away from MLA. they were cool and gave me a free shirt a while back. Im making them for me and a couple buddys thats it.

Your not going to take business away from them by posting shit for free..... I can find info to make bombs, but im sure it isn't taking business from explosive manufacturers.

Its the way you post it, it's all bragging.... plain and simple, nothing useful in this thread and your not even willing to help anyone but "close buddies" as you've mentioned several times.

Your acting like your guarding some top secret... the info is out there.... you found it.

how many people even have the skill to build one even if the diagrams were all laid out, and of those how many would decide their skill isn't up to par for this or they don't want to risk damaging their stuff.?!

I'm not gonna lie, I'd love to build one, but don't have time to dig up all the info needed.... I would love to buy one over building it, but I don't have $200 and won't..... so I'm stuck without it, but we all do get to hear how great you are for building one and guarding the worlds top secrets.

I'd prefer to pay for a professionally built and tested true product that comes with a backed guarantee (mla) but it's good to see people using their brains in a constructive manner. :good:

I couldn't agree more here..... again, I don't have that kind of money though to buy something I can build with parts from radio shack for way way less..... I WILL be buying an MLA though weather or not I built one, because building one would only ever be temporary until I can get the cash for this type of thing.... as of right now, I have other things my hundreds NEED to be spent on.

so the guy built something and dont wanna tell how he did it, and is bragging about it. bragging happens in the members builds alot too but its all good. a person can make assumptions all day but when it comes down to it, he made a cool home made deal that works and wanted to see what peopls opinions were about it. no big deal right? i think its cool. wish i had the know how to make one but im not gonna get THAT upset and post hatin on him. too much of that goin on these days as it is, TOO many opinions and most of the time negative opinions ya know

I never once said that the device was shit, or knocked it in any way..... I don't see what the problem is with sharing information, it's not a patented design(on his part), I highly doubt giving people the know how to make one is going to ruin MLA's business, and unless he stole the design from somewhere else there is nothing wrong with sharing it.

Hell even a list of parts used to make it, in that case only someone who really is smart enough is going to figure out how to build one..... in the end probably become frustrated and just buy one from MLA, hence helping MLAs business...... Maybe I'm wrong on that account, but the information is clearly already out there. Stephen was able to find it, so him posting how it's done isn't hurting MLA any more than the information being out there already is.

The only thing he would be doing by making a build post is saving someone time finding what's already out there.

and yes bragging does occur in build logs, thats basically what they're for, but more than just bragging, showing people why you have the "bragging rights" to do so.

I have project in the member builds right now myself, it's a little panel that will house a couple of displays, my usb port, line-in, warning lights, and the circuit needed to control a trunk heater in the winter....... but i'm showing people how it's done.

Archived