Made My Own Voltage Module Edit: Video And Pics Up

Sounds like someone is jealous they do not have the skill to do this and wants to throw a tantrum to try to get what they want.

Wow a continuing temper tantrum it looks like someone needs to grow up. Losing the self entitlement to everything for free might help too. Sooo my original statement stands.

it has nothing to do with "self-entitlement", but I guess previously being a hacker has led me to believe that the world will not be destroyed by the sharing of free information, as for throwing an "ongoing tantrum" read into it whatever you will, but I'm obviously going to defend myself, as anyone would.

So think what you want, just remember what you said, when I'm able to post a thread showing something I've built that others would be interested in, but just say "heres what I did, revel in it"

heck I took an alt apart to be painted and caught nothing but flak from a bunch of assholes because I wasn't a professional alternator builder and according to them didn't have the knowledge to do so. Even though I posted step by step pics and proper tear down procedures I was dissed and flamed because I wasn't "in the biz."

Well I'm sorry, but based on the above and what he has posted(content wise) he obviously isn't a pro and therefore according to most of the members here and how they reacted to me simply disassembling something, has no right to bother doing anything like this, nor does he deserve any respect for it.

Personally, I don't feel that way, I think he's done a great job on it, but if I am to follow the flock mentality here, then he should be nothing but criticized for what he's done.

oh and what is "it's just for me and a couple of buddies"?? isn't that just like saying "I'm so cool only me and the cool people can have this"?? before you go out and say I'm throwing a tantrum, stop being biased and read into his words as well as you do mine.

So what is the point of this thread??? what exactly has it proved or accomplished?

he built something...and wants to show it off. so what? let him. who cares if he's bragging? everyone that shows pics of what they bought, or boxes they build, or people with their own sections that build crazy ass body kits or dash boards from scratch brag? suuuure. it's no big deal. at all. i actually find it pretty cool that he posted it. never thought of making one myself. and i also might consider doing research to make one. unless me and him chat a little :D but either way...say 'hey good job' or 'dude that's stupid' then leave his thread please :)

oh and btw...good job :)

he built something...and wants to show it off. so what? let him. who cares if he's bragging? everyone that shows pics of what they bought, or boxes they build, or people with their own sections that build crazy ass body kits or dash boards from scratch brag? suuuure. it's no big deal. at all. i actually find it pretty cool that he posted it. never thought of making one myself. and i also might consider doing research to make one. unless me and him chat a little :D but either way...say 'hey good job' or 'dude that's stupid' then leave his thread please :)

oh and btw...good job :)

I did say good job.....

I agree that he has def. built something cool. If he wants to share, he can. If he dosn't, who cares??

Leave it alone - Keep all of the whining and complaining out of here.

I don't want to have to close this topic because certain individuals won't shut up.

Good Job man! Looks like you did some good work. Keep us posted on the reliability/any issues with it. I might do some research and attemt this too. Sounds like a fun project.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Nice one stephen, I didnt know what i was looking at the other day when you sent me pics, but now that i see the thread, it all makes sense!!

Great job, and dont mind those haters, they just mad they aint smart enough to do shit on their own and have to pay someone else to do it for them :yahoo: :yahoo:

now children, settle down. As soon as i saw this last night i wanted to do research and find info on how to build something like this, BUT, had to get up for work at 530, so didnt have time, i just got home from work a little bit ago, it was like 8. I really dont have the time, but it interests me, so ill probably research this over the next while.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Wow your 26 and you act like a 12year old....... He built something and wants to show it but not tell his secrets that his choice.... wow you sir a whining baby if I have ever seen one....

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Personally If I figured out how to do this, I would share. Call me crazy, but I do agree with Johnny. What I dont agree with is the way he is going about it.

Its really neat he figured this out, Like I said I would share and make a how to on this if it were me, but its not. But Nice job Stephen, definitely some nice skill and craftsmanship involved making that.

:good:

I might share but for now im still doing some testing. i now have it running at 15.2v cold 15.05 hot.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Archived