Thinking About Quiting..... Help!?!?!

he threw it out there, so why not throw out what ive observed. its always imgetting 4 TSNS 18s and ima do this and that, then im getting this and im getting that and im gonna do this and im gonna do that.

hell i wouldnt be surprised if the racing thing is another one of them.

he threw it out there, so why not throw out what ive observed. its always imgetting 4 TSNS 18s and ima do this and that, then im getting this and im getting that and im gonna do this and im gonna do that.

hell i wouldnt be surprised if the racing thing is another one of them.

So I haven't had 4 TSNS 18'S in my truck...? Everything I've eanted to do I've done just haven't found my happy place yet lol

Don't get mad because you got 6 kids and can't go through with all the things youvr wanted to do.... I just want to try something new and I usually do....sometimes its for the worst sometimes for the best... well see what happends tho.... thank you very little!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

It's hard to do both, I have a Hayabusa drag bike i play with on the weekends. the 1/4 mile track is so far away i just run the 1/8th, on nitrous it runs in the 4.70's off the juice it is 5.10's. I wouldn't trade my bike for anything, i know racing is very expensive (even more so with cars) but the rush is worth every penny you will spend. Fuel, Nitrous and tires alone i can spend $400 in a weekend and that doesn't even cover new clutch fibers, wear and tear on the engine and heaven forbid the blown engine or tranny (I know that one is coming soon). If audio has to take a back seat then so be it, you will find time and money here and there to keep the DB monster down.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

I say keep your audio shit, and just try out the racing thing for a while. If you dont like it, it's not like you sold all your shit, and spent the money on something else that ended up not panning out for you. I am constantly torn between car audio, and doing other shit. I think selling everything to fund this could be cutting off your nose to spite your face. Just my $.02

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

dont be a quiter , qutiers are loosers... just put audio last and if you can put 10 a week back in a short time you will have money for a sub ect,. raceing can take you somewhere,. audio just takes your money and dont give it back unless you know retarted locals who will pay what you paid for something lol...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

So I haven't had 4 TSNS 18'S in my truck...? Everything I've eanted to do I've done just haven't found my happy place yet lol

Don't get mad because you got 6 kids and can't go through with all the things youvr wanted to do.... I just want to try something new and I usually do....sometimes its for the worst sometimes for the best... well see what happends tho.... thank you very little!

thats hilarious since i have everything i want and i dont have 6 kids. but nice try at a comeback

local racing really doesn't pay much, any money you make will go right back into your car, at least thats how it is with my buddy. it looks like fun though, give it a go!

x2. Im all about facing life head on with a hard on, but I dont see how this would be less of a money pit than car audio. Now instead of just worrying about stereo's you're going to have to worry about an entire extra car (that you dont drive on the street) and keeping it in running order, as well as fixing damage that it is no doubt going to sustain during the course of races. Like i said earlier, try it out with some extra dough, and if you like to sell off your car audio shit and go balls deep, but if it doesn't at least you still have shit to run when you get back in to car audio (notice I said when...not if). :spiteful:

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

im down to race it for u that would be fun balls out

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman