Wtb Subs, Components, Wire & 4channel Amps

I have a memphis 1.5k amp and im looking for some 15's to match. Im a college student with 2 kids so my budget is very low. Like 350-400 max on just the subs. Everything else we can work out a price. Im just strating my new build so i need them asap. Im also looking for 2 4channel amps, 6 components, 4 tweeters, lots of 0,4 & 8 gauge wire and thats about it.

Edited by JTCustoms

I've got a custom Soundstream Reference series 4ch amp, it's blue w/polished trim bezel. Used it for about a year to run some Rainbow components but then some jack asses stole my system, all that was left behind was this amp, my Polk Audio 6x9's and the harnesses for my Clarion EQ and Alpine HU. Make me an offer I can't refuse. I have pics too if you want/need them.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=46048

hey man we i guess your in luck. i have 2x 15" mmats forsale. only looking for $250 shipped for 2x 15's. so you'll have money left over of the other stuff.

lmk

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

or better yet i can hook you up with 4 memphis pr 15's and a memphis m-class 300.4

your 4 tweeters, 4 sets of 6.5 coaxals, and 2 componnets... i have it all and i can do good priceing shipped.... hit me up if interrested in any of it....

the mids/highs are all memphis pr line...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

or better yet i can hook you up with 4 memphis pr 15's and a memphis m-class 300.4

your 4 tweeters, 4 sets of 6.5 coaxals, and 2 componnets... i have it all and i can do good priceing shipped.... hit me up if interrested in any of it....

the mids/highs are all memphis pr line...

Im interested in the speakers. Just let me know