Fs: Memphis Mojo 2500d...

well i finaly broke down and pulled the mojo from the van and have my forsale pictures.

it was bought last year in may a few days before sbn o8 and has been taken care of since. not abused.

i do have both end caps *unlike many other folks* and orignal box and fuse/holder, and yes i used the orignal fuse and holder and never poped the fuse.

i ran it on 15.4volts in the van. it works flawlessly 10 out of 10, it was installed in the rear of a work van and does have a few scratches and the emblom "M" has a scratch across it, does not look terriable or beat to hell and back just normal wear and tear on the outside i would rate it a easy 9 out of 10 on looks.

my price includes shipping in the lower 48 states and will ship to canada for extra and same goes to other countries.

i accept paypal and postal mo. only and cash for local pick up ofcourse.

i am not looking for trades unless you live in fla. and want to trade a gun or two for it then im game for that trade other wise i need the cash to finish my house so i can move in and then rebuild my system again.

i dont have the specs. check them out at memphiscaraudio.com ,,.,...,... it does 600 watts at 4ohm........

asking $475 shipped with paypal fees

DSCF5155.jpg

DSCF5156.jpg

DSCF5157.jpg

DSCF5158.jpg

DSCF5159.jpg

DSCF5160.jpg

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

if i could sell this monster i could basicly have my new place finished enough so i could move in already and begin rebuilding my system by the middle of june..... price drop.... 440 shipped in the lower 48 pm for out of country

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

• 3 weeks later...
if i could sell this monster i could basicly have my new place finished enough so i could move in already and begin rebuilding my system by the middle of june..... price drop.... 440 shipped in the lower 48 pm for out of country

do u still have it for sale

2 18's Fi SSD All Options Dual 2 ohm

Rockford Fosgate T20001 Bd

1/0 gauge Knukonceptz power wire

Pioneer Touch Screen Navigation AVIC F700

13.62 cu ft box ..28 hz

250 amp alternator

2 kinetik 2000 batteries

Xs Vcm Module