i couldnt wait to get mine done either, but im lookin to sell it soon. my friends both have DC, one is on team DC sooo.....lol theres gonna be a new build pretty shortly

1997 Pontiac Bonneville Black on Black on Black

15" DC Sound Labs Level 5 w/ quad coil in a T-Line tuned to 35 hz

7" Jensen VM9311TS Touch Screen Flip Out w/ J-Link

Blue Custom Trim

Blue Custom Fiberglass Rear Speaker Pods

Autotek Mean Machine MM2000.1

1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

Rockford Fosgate Twisted RCA's

2 Audiopipe Anl fuse holders w/ 200A Kicker fuses

2nd battery (Soon to be an Odyssey D3100)

Dynamat Extreme Bulk Pack

Custom False Floor

15% Tint All Around

Custom Painted Stock Rims

My Build Log

Tailights

15" Lvl 5 DC T-Line Build

Hey man if you ever need fiberglass help let me know, I have learned some tricks over the years, but looks good, you need to redo the rear speker mounts though, those look odd...

-Mark

Host of "CarAudioFabrication" - YouTube Car Audio Tutorial Channel

Forum.png

Check out my forum section here on SMD for my builds and tutorial videos!

Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CarAudioFabrication

looks good nice build thought of doing a port through?

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

yeah the speaker pods were just a quick fix cuz the speakers were having some over excursion issues not being sealed off. im hoping to redo the entire back deck and throwin some autotek 6x9s in there.

the port through, yes i have, but i think since im changing my setup ill be sealing it off from the trunk and doing a box facing in and doing a new backseat

Blue Custom Trim

1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

Custom False Floor

15% Tint All Around

My Build Log

Tailights

i couldnt wait to get mine done either, but im lookin to sell it soon. my friends both have DC, one is on team DC sooo.....lol theres gonna be a new build pretty shortly

4 DC LVL 2 12's?

Edit: NVM got ninja'd 3 times.......

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

no, dont have enough money for that, youll all just have to wait and see.....

Blue Custom Trim

1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

Custom False Floor

15% Tint All Around

My Build Log

Tailights

Sup mang, nice build, reminds me of when i had my bonneville. love the cvrs, great sub for the price. I know you have advance auto parts by you, atleast somewhere close. I dont know if you have or are looking to upgrade the alternator, but if you look at the alternator from a supercharged bonneville, it is a direct fit replacement, but it's 160 amp instead of the factory 124 or whatever it was, i forgot. It's a much cheaper option than dishin out $300 or more for a 200 amper. If you do decide to swap the alternator to the 160 amper, you'll notice that there is one less mounting point for it than your stock alternator. It's perfectly fine and works just the same, same plug and positive terminal placement. Sick build otherwise bro!! keep up the good work!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Sup mang, nice build, reminds me of when i had my bonneville. love the cvrs, great sub for the price. I know you have advance auto parts by you, atleast somewhere close. I dont know if you have or are looking to upgrade the alternator, but if you look at the alternator from a supercharged bonneville, it is a direct fit replacement, but it's 160 amp instead of the factory 124 or whatever it was, i forgot. It's a much cheaper option than dishin out $300 or more for a 200 amper. If you do decide to swap the alternator to the 160 amper, you'll notice that there is one less mounting point for it than your stock alternator. It's perfectly fine and works just the same, same plug and positive terminal placement. Sick build otherwise bro!! keep up the good work!

Yes sir i do, 15 mins away. i want to upgrade it so ill def check into that. thanks a lot man i put a ton of time into it and i was hoping people would see that lol

dccavalier- no the box cant be shoved forward, trust me ive tried lol but with the new back piece being slanted it def helps move the air out of the port instead of hitting a 90 plastic piece and gettin stopped right away

Blue Custom Trim

1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

Custom False Floor

15% Tint All Around

My Build Log

Tailights

yoo thats some good advice about the alt mang :D no SC here so i must have 124 amp. and OP new build soon huh, ill be watchin mang :D

Archived