Sonic Electronix

maybe you think they use different amplifiers in each ipod model?

I also turn on bass boost with my ipods. An ipod without bass boost is like day and night.

my bro had his ipod on my car with the Rock EQ on, sounded like ass and when i put it back on normal it sounded 100% better. maybe it was the stock speakers but i dunno.

I also turn on bass boost with my ipods. An ipod without bass boost is like day and night.

Ya, same here. Does your Ipod hook into your hu through the headphone jack in the Ipod, or the usb. Mine uses the usb and goes into the back of my hu.

CDs them selves arent louder, its the players that make them loud.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

if you guys are using the headphone jack aux in things, its a matter of the internal amps being different (try an archos sometime, it'll blow you away with the headphone volume and clarity compared to an ipod)

if its usb, the amp still comes into play afaik, i think it just sends audio through some of the pins of the connector (eq settings through usb still work, so the ipod is decoding the file, sending it through eq, and transmitting audio through the cable, not data. so the internal amp would make a difference in volume between models)

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

haha my buddy found it and i just had to put it as my avatar

Here is the original Video

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

And another from the same guys

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

There is a setting on all ipods/itunes that adjusts the volume level on the MP3 because of the difference in quality. If your not careful you can select to increase the level of ALL your music and this would definately make the ipod louder. Maybe it was adjusted and you didnt know? It is under File/get info/options. Just my .02.

Starting From Scratch!!