Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn wtf! I wish my cd's got louder. What kind of ipods do you guys have? My ipod nano doesn't get loud at all but my sister's touch rapes my cd and nano. How do you burn your cd at different settings to get it louder?

This kinda happened with me. My 120 gig video is way louder than my 8 gig nano. I used the same exact song, from the same exact Itunes account, on the same exact computer.

IDK....it's about the same in mine, some songs are a little louder with the iPod, Vs. cd with same song/s.

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

This kinda happened with me. My 120 gig video is way louder than my 8 gig nano. I used the same exact song, from the same exact Itunes account, on the same exact computer.

i noticed how my 5th gen 30gb video is louder than my 1st gen 2gb nano. weird...

See you know exactly what boat I am in. My cds don't even come close to an iPod video, mini or touch. The iPod nano doesn't get loud at all and I got the newest nano too! And Kranny, that's a funny ass avatar.

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

must be an advance in technology or something...or maybe bigger ipods in general are louder? fuck if i know

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

im VERY picky on wat gets put on my ipod, or anything in general i download wen it cums to music, it has to be near perfect quality quality or bust!

all my music on my ipod sounds just as good or better the cd's.....

i go as far as listening to them on my head phones and compare which file is better, and listen for any errors.... i increase the volume level on the ipod, n i have my ipod tuned right with my reciever in the truck, so no garbage gets fed to my speakers

and of course the convience the ipod has over any cd is of not having to flip thru track on an mp3 cd...

so for me ipod>cd's

2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5

(6) Boston 6 1/2's

(4) Boston SPG555

(2) Rockford Fosgate T1000

(1) Rockford Fosgate T400

truck1.jpg

must be an advance in technology or something...or maybe bigger ipods in general are louder? fuck if i know

I'm thinking it's an advance in technology. My video is the newest version, but the nano is the next to newest...But then again, a couple years ago my friend put his 30 gig video in and it was a lot louder than the nano I had at the time. They were of the same gen...I'm going to have to go with this until further info comes up :lol: