Finally Vid Of My T1

I don't have a job even.. Over the summer I make $2,500 which lasts me a long time. Now I am down to $1,300.

1300$ is alot for audio. I only spent 1000$ CAN. I know i dont have the greatest system but its enough for me.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

Guest Nismofreak

My mom is so pissed. She me for getting into car auido. My dad doesn't mind. I'm like wtf I will change your mind mom about it. HAHAHAH

I'm sick in bed which makes me pissed cuzz I wanna do something on my pathfinder.

My mom is so pissed. She me for getting into car auido. My dad doesn't mind. I'm like wtf I will change your mind mom about it. HAHAHAH

I'm sick in bed which makes me pissed cuzz I wanna do something on my pathfinder.

my mom is not very happy about me and car audio either. Everytime i would buy somthing she would always say its loud enough. Your just throwing away ur money. Im on a spare right now from school so i get a nice 3 hour break. I just took my car out for a hour drive with me grandma cause i still cnat drive alone.(GAY). And i was doing 150 down this backroad and just as i went to go slow down to a stop sign a cop car goes right passed me. I was freaking for a second. Cause u can hear my car 5 blocks away. That sucks your sick man. I hate wen i cant go out and work on my car.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

Guest Nismofreak

Yah it suck deep shit. My dad has a nice boss system for his style. I wrote this down on some thread. Well me and my dad turn up the volume and had bass on full. My mom was sleeping at the time and fuck was she mad. Woke up and was yelling at my dad and I started laughing hard. HAHAH

I don't have my driver license yet to which suck ass. I know how you feel it sucks.

Guest Nismofreak

my mom is not very happy about me and car audio either. Everytime i would buy somthing she would always say its loud enough. Your just throwing away ur money. Im on a spare right now from school so i get a nice 3 hour break. I just took my car out for a hour drive with me grandma cause i still cnat drive alone.(GAY). And i was doing 150 down this backroad and just as i went to go slow down to a stop sign a cop car goes right passed me. I was freaking for a second. Cause u can hear my car 5 blocks away. That sucks your sick man. I hate wen i cant go out and work on my car.

150mph or km?

150mph or km?

km of course lol. I WISH MPH HAHA. AND yes it blows not beeing able to drive alone. Do you have to drive with a paretn to?? Im not to sure on the rules in the states.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

fastest ive gone so far is 210km because i dont have power steering and at that speed with little rubber band tires it starts to feel sketchy. My dad has had his car at 220 wich is the highest the speedo goes so im not sure how fast it will go full out.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

km of course lol. I WISH MPH HAHA. AND yes it blows not beeing able to drive alone. Do you have to drive with a paretn to?? Im not to sure on the rules in the states.

yea its the same in the states as well...seriously gay also..but i only have a couple of months till my 16th b-day so im happy

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Archived