they are usaally done on a hourly rate personally i hate that so i always give a price on the hole thing

i have done full backs in as little as 8 hours and as much as 40

i have tattooed a coulple of kids younger than 18 with full backs its more of a money issue i can give a crap less how old the are

as long as there money is green been in the business for over 15 years and know first hand if i dont do it some one will and i rather it look good

louisiana is a state that you need perental consent so as long as they have a parent with them and a id i say the more power to them

on the other hand be sure it is what you want

As a tattoo artist, let me pass on some advice.

Wait till your at least 18 to take that much canvas up on your body.

For a QUALITY artist on a full back, you are looking at anywhere from 8-100hours at roughly 100$ an hour. I am currently working on a full back, and with conservative estimates, we will have around 60 hours in it. The line work alone has totalled 14 hours. YOur location will have a HUGE effect on how pricing is structured.

Just like onlyinajeep said as well, its up to you to research your artist, and make sure you find the guy/gal most capable of doing the work you want. Cuzz in the end its up to you if you get some hack or a good artist doing your work.

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

ya i second wat everyone else is sayin. I waited til i was 18 for my first now i have 4 plus a half sleeve on my right. I think its worth the anticipation. And also gives you time to save money to spend on a REAL tattoo artist. If they try and charge you less than 100 an hour personally your back will prolly look like shit. Spend the extra money itl be on there forever :)

**New setup in the works** Shocker sigs ftw!

*Breakin Glass and Kickin Ass*

Team SBC

Team Full Force

Refs

SMD-derrick, Bangin Explorer, Exposport, Bass 14

CA-connersdad19 x2, Ridnclean, Deafdreamz, nismos14

cac.org-Spl Guru, Andrew, dblover, lunari

pics maybe?

Posted Image

that's the best one i have i think. the wings are going to get extended down to my waist with a lil more curve in em, a halo above the cross, and some writing inbetween the wings that i'm unsure of atm. and MAYBE color just in the cross

As a tattoo artist, let me pass on some advice.

Wait till your at least 18 to take that much canvas up on your body.

For a QUALITY artist on a full back, you are looking at anywhere from 8-100hours at roughly 100$ an hour. I am currently working on a full back, and with conservative estimates, we will have around 60 hours in it. The line work alone has totalled 14 hours. YOur location will have a HUGE effect on how pricing is structured.

Just like onlyinajeep said as well, its up to you to research your artist, and make sure you find the guy/gal most capable of doing the work you want. Cuzz in the end its up to you if you get some hack or a good artist doing your work.

listen to this guy :friends: i've seen his work. very very good. when the time and money comes i'm driving up north to see this guy for my rib cage tattoo :)

ya i second wat everyone else is sayin. I waited til i was 18 for my first now i have 4 plus a half sleeve on my right. I think its worth the anticipation. And also gives you time to save money to spend on a REAL tattoo artist. If they try and charge you less than 100 an hour personally your back will prolly look like shit. Spend the extra money itl be on there forever :)

that's what else i was gonna say. dont run around looking for the cheapest one you can. you get what you pay for. it's permanent so dont skimp out on it

alright, so i might wait one more year. but i'll make sure to save nearly every pay check just to make sure. i wanna get this done and make sure it looks nice. btw, as for a vid.... i can't find it. but if you've played saints row 2, then you know what it looks like. but i guess i'll just wait one more year. thanks for the advice guys. :good:

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

good idea. the time will come before you know it anyways :)

x2 plus ya can use the loot to build something til then right :D

listen to this guy :friends: i've seen his work. very very good. when the time and money comes i'm driving up north to see this guy for my rib cage tattoo :)

Thanks!!

Glad to hear that you are gonna hold off a litle while, i thnk you will appreciate the experience alot more in a year or so..

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

• 2 weeks later...

my advice is...wait til you're a little older and make sure thats what you want, I got a few when I was that age that I fuckin hate...lol

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Archived