I also say wait. You are only 16, which means you still have some time to grow. You don't want to get inked up now, have a spurt and watch that shit get stretched. Plus its easier that way, you won't have to bother your parents with the consent bs and you can go to a nice shop. Get good ink done. I'll probably be getting mine done towards the end of this year.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Dude.... don't get somethin you saw on a video game dude... THAT's why 16 yr olds arent allowed to get tattoos. I knew somebody when I was 16 and 17 who did tats... so I got 3 done underage... but they are all very thought out and personal. My 4th is as well, but was done in a shop, the day of my 18th.

I'm saying, its gonna be on you for the rest of your life... it should have more personal meaning... don't get shit on you because it looks cool.

Id say wait a little bit. fully think it out and make sure its what you want. i got my first tattoo as 16. but it was my mothers name that passed away. when i was 14. i waited two years for that tattoo making sure it was what i wanted. not because i had to wait until 16 but just to make sure that i wanted to have it on my wrist forever not somewhere else. and the tattoo from the game i would change it up some. make it more detailed to your standards. you don't want to get something your going to regret 10 years from now.

Archived