i was thinking about getting one wednesday(get to start paying my own bill lol) and i was thinking about getting this phone.. anyone have it and whats the pros and cons to it? i am upgrading from a pos 3 year old razor LOL. so any reviews on it would be cool.

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

I have it. I'm actually in it now. I just got it acouple days ago but so far I like it. Its the first phone I actually read the manual for but once I figured everything out it was pretty easy to use. Nothng negative I can say about it atm...it's a nice phone well worth it I think.

Matt W.

1996 Thunderbird LX Sport 4.6

new system soon...still deciding on what to get.

unless it has came ut with updates recently i suggest staying away from it, i change phones often when new ones come out, and the touch pro needed updates BAD, internet would freeze often, phone would reset at random, most of the issues could have been solved with the update but thats juts my experience

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

You should go with the samsung omnia its a great phone although its a little difficult to get used to all the features.

Car: 2003 Lincoln Town Car

Subs: 2 MTX 8512-44

Amp: MTX TA7801

Power: Stock Alt/Battery

Wire: 0 Gauge Stinger Power/Ground

HU: Dual XDVD8181 7" Monitor

Other: 2 Farad Power Acoustik Power Cap

Automotive Technician at Bryden Motors, Beloit WI

• 4 weeks later...
i was thinking about getting one wednesday(get to start paying my own bill lol) and i was thinking about getting this phone.. anyone have it and whats the pros and cons to it? i am upgrading from a pos 3 year old razor LOL. so any reviews on it would be cool.

if i wer you id get it, i love mine and i use it on metro, the phone is a little glitchy but no more than any other windows phone. Its just like a computer sometimes you have to turn it off for like 30mins to keep it running fast. You can find them new on ebay for like 250 no contract, that a bargain.

2m26gzm.png

1996 Camaro RS

Rockford Fosgate BD1000.1

Rockford Fosgate 400a4 Old Skool

2x 12" TSW3001-D4 Pioneer Subs

Pioneer deh-p980bt

Yellow Top Primary Battery

1.5 Diesel Audio Cap<Its just there to impress the females with shiny things ;)

Kinetik HC800

• 2 months later...

I personally have an AT&T HTC Tilt, I've had it for a bit over a year now, and I love it.

My girlfriend has the Touch Pro, it's a good phone, a lot of good features. But it does mess up a lot she says. Within the first week she had it, she had to get it replaced 3 times.

Keep that in mind, smart phones are amazing. But good ones don't come cheap.

Anyone interested in joining Lockerz, send me a message with your email in it, and I'll invite you.