Sonic Electronix

Not only is that in the top 10 percentile of first systems, but it's also as close to what I'd call a "sleeper" system as you might get. Don't apologize for the gear you have (the AP 4ch). Still 100000x better than the same cash on a best buy system.

Have any "guess my subs" shocker vids?

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, thanks. That truly means a lot!! Ive gotten that reaction quite a few times.. their face when I respond with "just a pair of 8s" is always priceless hahaha.. I dont have any vids, but Ill try to remember to record next time.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

• 9 months later...

Be gentle.

94 Mazda Protege. Started off with a Jensen HU (I was young, and didn't know any better, but it was an upgrade from the tape deck at least), stock speakers. Blew those out pretty promptly, dropped in Infinity reference coaxials front and rear, run off the HU. Then got a Jensen amp and some no name 10's in a bandpass box from a friend. Then ditched the subs, got a pair of RF punch p2 subs in ported boxes. By that time, I ditched the Jensen HU and dropped in a Kenwood Excelon HU. By the time I cut the car loose, it at least sounded decent.

It still amazes me how little I knew back then. Probably had the amp clipping like crazy, evidenced by the fact that I popped each woofer once in the time I owned them. Looking back on it now, I had both subs in WAY too small of an enclosure to be ported. The things you do when you're 17-19 and don't know any better. Trying for something a little nicer this time around.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

4 xplods sealed on boss amps.

My bad didn't see how old this was

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Alpine deck Infinity reference 6x8, Sony xpolder amp and MA audio 15 FTW lol thought it was so cool

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Granite Crystal Metallic Exterior