Sonic Electronix

Second Skin Breaks The Ice With A Promotion!

1. loburbon

2. i qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. 2000 chevy blazer 2dr. dd 9518d2 on 2 dd m3's strapped at 1ohm. dd c4a on 2 sets of 6.6 comps. i plan on promoting second skin by posting my build on smd, soundpressure, usaci, and s10 planet forums. i will rep shirts and hats and stickers. plus i do alot of builds and if people like mine, they will want ss also.

5. djspljeep has a bad ass jeep.

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

Hello everyone!

For those of you that don't know me, my name is Anthony Collova I am the owner of www.secondskinaudio.com.

We manufacture noise, heat and vibration control products for the aftermarket (as well as a few other products like the new bed liner we are developing)

To help make some noise about our sound damping and heat insulation products and generate some morale on the SMD forum we are offing 10 free door packs of Damplifier Pro to 10 lucky SMD members.

If you are interested you must agree to our terms and qualify:

1. Must have at least 100 posts on this forum

2. Must own and possess an automobile that requires sound deadening.

3. Must be willing to install all of the products we provide

4. Must install the products within 1 month of getting them

5. Must take a minimum of 15 pictures of the installation, and post a build log on this forum, plus 1 other automotive/audio related website within 2 weeks of installing the products.

6. Cannot sell these products or use them in more than 1 car, the car that you own

7. Must have a US shipping address and agree to pay for shipping charges

If you agree and qualify to these terms, please post the following information in this thread:

1. Post your SMD user name

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. Post a description of your car and system 4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in.

5. You must compliment the person who posted above you.

We will select the winners in about 2 weeks or so.

Thank you everyone for your attention and participation

ANT

Second Skin Sound Deadening

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

i figured he'd pick the first 10 who qualified

right normally one would think that but i think he picks the best regardless. ultimately the promotion only makes sense for ant if the person getting it could use it and "review" it... so handpicking the winners over the first 10 is going to work much better. say i have an armored truck with a MTX 4500 8" sealed for my bass and act like a douche i probably shouldnt get anything. but if you have a decently large system with alot of rattles are friendly on the forum not a gold digger then it makes much more sense for you to get it

ant has given away alot of stuff and sadly the way it started out he would give out $500 worth of product and the people who got it would dissapear. Im very much glad ant is still doing what hes doing after that because more often then not a situation like that just leads to the end of any free give aways and sponsorships. I know it did our shop and im pretty sure the decline in 12v sponsorships in general is due to that

thanks again ant. :clapping: and throw ur name in the pot anyway james. cant hurt and i know you'd def give *** some good support

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

1. hotshot27

2. I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. 2001 Ford Taurus 6.5 components up front, coax in rear. currently 8" sub, soon to be JBL 15". I Work at Best Buy, and the dynamat we sell just doesn't cut it 80% of the time. I would be able to suggest it to customers who wish to have better sound from their door speakers, or to help stop the annoying rattle of most trunks with large sytems. I would post on Caraudio.com and Tj's Dj's forum. Car audio.com has already seen a lot of eposure, but TJ's Dj's is a proffesional DJ forum, this would help spread the word into a whole new market and also spread word to people that have not already been around a lot of sound deadening material. Plus I can rep the hell out of it when world finals are in my town this year :)

5. emperorjj1 has been great on the forum with offering advice and seems very knowledgeable about car audio and many other things as well.

Current Setup:

Factory HU with LOC

mids/highs-Insignia components

Sub- E8 in bass tube

Amp- sae-1200d

Show Setup:

HU-Sony MEX-1HD (brings massive respect for sony)

fronts - Infinity Kappa perfect comps

rears- Infinity Kappa coax

mid/high amp - Autotek 5600

Subs - 2 RE SE 15's

Sub Amps - 2xSAE-1200D

Box - 5cubes sealed

Wire- Lots of Knu 1/0

SECOND SKIN

right normally one would think that but i think he picks the best regardless. ultimately the promotion only makes sense for ant if the person getting it could use it and "review" it... so handpicking the winners over the first 10 is going to work much better. say i have an armored truck with a MTX 4500 8" sealed for my bass and act like a douche i probably shouldnt get anything. but if you have a decently large system with alot of rattles are friendly on the forum not a gold digger then it makes much more sense for you to get it

ant has given away alot of stuff and sadly the way it started out he would give out $500 worth of product and the people who got it would dissapear. Im very much glad ant is still doing what hes doing after that because more often then not a situation like that just leads to the end of any free give aways and sponsorships. I know it did our shop and im pretty sure the decline in 12v sponsorships in general is due to that

thanks again ant. :clapping: and throw ur name in the pot anyway james. cant hurt and i know you'd def give *** some good support

unfortuanately with all the stuff ive bought in the last 2 weeks i dont have shipping money so that takes me out the running, although id review the crap out of it lol

1. bumonskateboard6

2. I agree to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. 2002 Acura Tl 2 12" Pioneer Premier Subs on 2000wrms amp, 6.5 Components, Pioneer AVIC F90-BT Headunit

4. I would post the install on CarAudio.com along with CarDomain, and Facebook.

5. And James is a fantastic mod on the site and give's stupid people teh hamma.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

1.cerwingvega

2. I agree to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. 1985 blazer with stupid loud exhaust leak lol all alpine component speakers (soon to change to t3 audio)

one cerwin-vega stroker 15 (soon to be 4 t3 audio tss 18s ) on brutus bxi 2006 amp (soon to be two dat 2500.1)

two xs power 2700 series batteries (soon to be 4) and was already planning on using second skin deadning this would just be the icing on the cake since my acceptance to t3 audio.

4 i will post pictures of the install on steve meade designs/cardomain/myspace/*** forums/photobucket

i will rock any decals you decide to send. right next to my team deadly hertz decal. not to mention i have two comps coming up in a month or two

and if the product works well enough i will suggest it for any future installs i do usually two to three installs a month.

5. dont really know much about bum on skateboard.. nice system setup and i loved that episode of top gear that your avatar depicts

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

1. djjerez702

2. I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above

3. 2005 Ford F150 with 2 dc audio 12s lvl 4( starting on a new build in 2 weeks with 2 15s dc audio lvl4 with

lvl 5 coils) with a Hifonics XXV Colossus, Polk Audio MM571 Speakers.

4. I will rep second skin and talk about how great the product is and show it off to any one who needs deadning, will have decals in my truck so when i go to competitions, if anyone needs help on their install will gladly talk them through the process of how to install second skin! Will post my build and step by step pics from the time i open the box to the time im done!!!

5. We both have great taste in subs! we both own cerwin vegas subs the only difference is that he uses them for car audio and i use mine for my DJ!!

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

Archived