Sonic Electronix

Second Skin Breaks The Ice With A Promotion!

1. raytard

2. i qualify with all of the terms and conditions

3. right now, some components in fiberglass, 1500watts to 4 8's in the back deck of a 1995 avalon. soon to be something real crazy, and thats a guarantee

4. i only really post here, but attend shows atleast 1ce a week during summer and would slap a sticker on my back window (so long as you can get me a white one)

5. rose villans ext makes me skeet my pants, that thing is teh secks

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

1. cunokyle

2. I qualify and will follow through with the terms.

3. 1994 S10 Blazer w/ Phoenix Gold Rsd Components on the doors. Getting ready for 2 18" *** junk subs in the rear.

4. I will promote Second Skin by also posting build logs on other sites I visit...including some non-audio sites in the Off-Topic sections where people area always looking for advice on anything!

5. raytard has an amazing Avalon build with Kickers in the rear deck!

The woofers might suck all the air out your lungs

(if you stand too close)

When the monster hums

1.) SQ Monte

2.) I agree to follow the terms as written

3.) 2004 Chevy Monte Carlo, 2 Image Dynamics 12's, CDT Audio components up front, AudioQ AQ1200D, HiFonics BZi6410, Pioneer Premier P880PRS...no sound deadening at the moment so this would be a great opprotunity to show before and after installation of your product.

4.) I would get the word out about Second Skin by running a clickable banner in my sig on all the boards I frequent, will post my build log on cardomain.com

5.) cunokyle did a hell of a job on his first fiberglass project where he built custom pods for his PG RSD mid-bass speakers

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

1. Jonatan

2. i qualify & will follow all terms and conditions above & beyond as stated above

3. i drive a 08 dodge ram quad cab with a blow through with 4 DC lvl 4xl 15's powered by 4 RF 1500's and 2 RF 600.4's had sound deadening but sucked didnt have to take it out heat did it for me lol wont say names...

4.i will speake highly of said product and recomend it to friends and others im sure they will tell the differnce with out even telling them just listening to my ride after its in lots have heard all the rattle,i will post my build in more than one new site even non audio ones with list of all products including"Second Skin" sites i will post on are http://arspl.forumotion.net/ and mine other one is where i had my old ride http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2378397 and i will provide new links to build.

5.(SQ Monte) love the ride and nice AQ

"2004 Chevy Monte Carlo, 2 Image Dynamics 12's, CDT Audio components up front, AudioQ AQ1200D, HiFonics BZi6410, Pioneer Premier P880PRS...no sound deadening at the moment so this would be a great opprotunity to show before and after installation of your product."

good work!!!! everyone :clapping:

thanks Second Skin for the chance

and welcome

Kenwood Excelon DDX812 6.95" double din

4 lvl 4 xl 15"

4 RF 1500

2 RF 600.4

2 15-MC5 - Memphis 5.25" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers

2 15-MC92 - Memphis 6 x 9" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers

2 mc memphis tweeters

memphis 16-EQP4 Signal Processors

4 2400 Kinetik

1 1800 Kinetik

iraggi 300

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=42009

1zgb4ld.png

1.) MTX J30

2.) I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3.) I have a 1998 Buick Lesabre and I plan to put 2 Sundown Z15s in it which will be powered by a SAZ-2000d. I am getting the install done by a friend who is a certified mechanic for Honda, I will be with him during the install so I will take lots of pictures, especially of the Second Skin

4.) I will promote Second Skin because whenever anyone asks what I have in my car I will mention Second Skin. I go to atleast one car meet each week. I plan to also post the build on CA.com

5.) I really like jonatan's truck but his Head Unit is really what gets me. I love his Head Unit. I really want it but I already have a Pioneer Head Unit.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

1. Lanman31337

2. I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. 1997 Pontiac Sunfire: Shaved handles and locks, chameleon paint, cavalier front clip, redone interior. Tunes consist of Lanzar Opti components up front, Alphasonic and a pair of Lanzar 8 inch coax in the back, Opti 600.4 4 channel amp, 4 Optidrive 1232ds, and getting ready to sell my 2 HK401SX's and get an Opti 6000d.

4. I'll post it on J-body.org and ROE.com for my build threads with the tasty tasty deadener.

5. MTXJ30 makes a killer ham sammich.

Thank you for your consideration, and thank you for offering this.

2 - Audiopipe AP30001Ds

1 - Lanzar Opti Scion 600.4

4 - Lanzar Optidrive 1232D's

1 - Lanzar Opti 5.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6C midbass

1 - Alphasonic PCT6551

1 - Lanzar VX830

1 - JBL 22 band EQ

1 - Lanzar SDBT75NU

1 - AudioControl Epic160

1. DCexplorer

2. I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. 2002 Ford Explorer. Stock Alt. Alpine 9886. DC lvl 4 XL. Sundown saz-3000d. Kinetik 2000 in back. 1 run 1/0. Big 3. rockford components. doors and hatched deadened. TMA 360.4 4 channel.

4. I will promote and spread the word of Second Skin any way possible. I will speak as highly as possible of the said product to drawn in customers. I will add a decal also.

5. Lanman31337 sounds like he has a bad ass sunfire!

2004 Chevy Tahoe LT........... THINKING

secondskin_468x60-2.gif

MWSPL.jpg

1. smokeumtires

2.I Qualify terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. (2) 18 BTLs Off (2) RF T3ks (1) RF 360.2 150.3 db Sealed up

4. Imma Help promote SS b y showing the whole installation proccess while adding the dampener and showin the TL scores of before and after proving it works

5. This Guy is SHEEEEEXY (LOL i was gonna post twice so i could compliment myself but, I figured I better not LOL)

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

I. Sodfamily

II. I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

III. 1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cierra (4door) 2 15" Fully loaded BL's off a SAZ-3000D (also see signature of full detail)

IV. I am a firm believer that the best way to get your name out in this industry is WORD OF MOUTH. If this product lives up to the hype (and right now that's all I have to go by) then you can expect a lot if WORD OF MOUTH support coming from me.

V. ^^^^^^nice can trip in the signature^^^^^^^^^

Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887

Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's

Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled

Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now)

Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters

Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100

Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star)

Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's

Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro

1. The enD

2.I Qualify terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. Mercedes C220. I got a subwoofer Thunder 12" 250W and a Hifonics BXi1208D connected to it. Also two 3 way speakers 8". Head Unit Pioneer DEH-1600R. A 90A Bosch alternator and a 90A battery in the trunk. 16mm cable.

4. I am going to make a lot high quality pictures in the process of damping. Post a video at youtube with before/after effect. I am from Europe-Bulgaria and SecondSkin is not that known so I am going to put it on several car audio and tuning forums like http://www.tuning.bg/ (which has the biggest forum about cars in Bulgaria). And I am thinking about four more forums. Lots of pictures with good quality and explaining what I am doing on each one of them. I am thinking about going to EMMA-Bulgaria next year and this is a great chance to show people what a great stuff your product is.

5. I like the woofer cases his kid makes. :)

PS : I have US shipping address

bg_flag.gif

Archived