Sonic Electronix

Second Skin Breaks The Ice With A Promotion!

1. BassJunkie

2. I qualify and agree with the terms that are written in the first post.

3. I have a 2000 pontiac sunfire sedan, I have 2 infinity 12" woofers running, pioneer 6000ub head unit, pioneer speakers all around.

4. I have alot of road noise in the car itself which takes away from the sound quality a bunch. Plus the road noise is annoying to begin with. Example is that when my car is stopped, if I have a passenger and the deck is on volume 10 its audible, and sounds good and you can still hear each other talk. Now lets say im going 35, I would have to turn the deck up to 20+ for it to be audible and to sound good, but at the same time at level 20 its hard to talk to anyone in my car because the stereo is now too loud. Not only is the road noise an issue, my car has alot of noise comming from it when the subs are turned up, not giving you the bass effect, you get more of the plastic bumper, and trunk rattle effect. I think sound dampening is in order. Promoting should be easy enough, I have alot of people in and out of my car who are also into car audio. I'll be sure to boast about how my cars quiet now due to second skin. Maybe some stickers for my car, and some business cards to hand out too? With the amount of road noise and such my car has, I'm sure a youtube video of before and after would be highly noticeable, and have a build log to back up the video showing its ease of installation.

5. It's cool that you're from bulgaria, and that you're into car audio as much as the rest of us. Best of luck.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Post your SMD user name

Noobtastic14

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

I Qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written

3. Post a description of your car and system

Car is a 1995 Eagle Summit Coupe Currently under construction getting a 14cuft Wall with two 18" DC XLs complemented by two DC 3000.1s. I currently have two alts four bats and 4/0 main power wire. The car is a cheap knock off of a cheap car and has been Noisy for many years, lasting through countless deadening attempts and still manages to shake it self apart moving at high speeds and under any kind of acoustic pressure

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in.

I am an active member on 10 Forums (Respek, Mobile Audio, SMD, CAJ, CK, RoE, TermPro, ***, TBC, CA) and will have a detailed log including pre install and post install pictures. I also will do a pre/post test where a viewer can judge for there self the difference. I frequent Local Classic and general car shows where I advertise for DC Sound Lab plus I am also a competitor in the SPL Maxcup series here in NorCal and will advertise to the best of my ability your product and how it has changed the way my car performs. Lastly, i Just installed 2 gallons of Spectrum across my floor and plan on writing up a review of that product as well.

5. You must compliment the person who posted above you.

bangin caddy is a Dick sometimes :D:rofl: He is also funny as hell in chat and agrees with me that a square woofer needs a square port :good:

Thanks Second Skin for your support of the SMD members and Congrats to whoever gets the prize :give_rose:

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

1. Jmitch

2. I Qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written

3. 97 Burban (newly named the Starship) ATM 2 18" BLs 2 T10001db 300 amp mechman alt. system rebuild in 2 months

4. ill promote yal l by a decal if allowed and go see if any of the little audio shops im my area wanna try some out and build log on forums im active on, im an active member on SMD and Rollin84z

5. Noobtastic14 has sum pretty cool builds.

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

1. trainman0978

2. I qualify and agree to all terms

3. My system is in my signature below

4. I will post a build and review on the PWK web forum, as well as the Fjcruiserforums.com website. I wanna add more product to my doors and front floor pans. I can always use more second skin products....

5. Jmitch has a funny avatar.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

1. Post your SMD user name

Ramk118

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

I qualify to the terms and agreements.

3. Post a description of your car and system

I currently have 4 6" and 4 8" in my car right now as I am in the process of rebuilding. The only people that know what I am going to run in my car is Team Deadly Hertz and Bad Company (my car club). I will PM you the build if you need to see it.

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in.

I will promote Second Skin obviouvly with decals around the car as well as on this website, CA, LITuners (local car website), CD, Deephitters, as well as others.

5. You must compliment the person who posted above you.

Bangin Caddy has a sickkkkkk flame aeroport :]

--Thanks Second Skin :]

:)

1. 99vic

2. I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. 2000 durango with 2 dc lvl4 with 5 coil 18s in 14 cubes tuned to 35hz powered by a dc audio 3000.1 doors (wich have no deadner :D ) powered by a soundstream usa305 stock alt soon to be a ho alt, 2 runs of 1/0 to back batts and 1/0 to amp

4. I will promote and spread the word of Second Skin any way possible. I will add a decal as big as possible... if its ok EDIT: and im sure i can talk a buddy into selling it at his shop as i did with cascade sound deadner :)

5. ant is deshiznitz fer hookin us up

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Glad to see you all are interested but I am surprised that there are not more people signing up

almost 15k views on the youtube video so far...

ANT

Do you qualify if you have another brand of sound dampener in your vehicle?

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Archived