Sonic Electronix

Second Skin Breaks The Ice With A Promotion!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man this SS giveaway is awesome i need this but i live in canada :sad:

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

If you agree and qualify to these terms, please post the following information in this thread:

1. Post your SMD user name

North Olmsted Performance

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

Sure!

3. Post a description of your car and system

AMC Pacer, 8 track player loaded with Elvis

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in.

I was going to stick it on the outside of the car to reflect stray radio waves

5. You must compliment the person who posted above you.

Yo dude, thank NASA for fixing the Hubble, now they can help you find your weenie

Like that Ant??

Ok being realistic and apologizing to the guy in #5... You have some very good stuff, I like the barrier material. Andy sent me 2 of the displays, I am working on a show room soon, and will place it in there. Also will show all the techs so they know.

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

1. k3n12ock

2. I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. Alpine CDA9830 head with a SoundStream Picasso 1000D amp pushing 2 12" PBX subs

4. I will put an advertising link to the site in my sig. in the many forum's I go to along with going out to local car shows here in the area if I could possibly get a sticker from you guys.

5. North Olmsted Performance has a bad ass Benzo in his sig. and his website if pretty off the hook too. Oh, and he doesn't like "DONKS" lol.

Wow, I cant believe that I completely missed this thread. Appreciate you doing this Ant.

1. RamenNoodles

2. I RamenNoodles agree to all 7 terms and qualify for this Second Skin promotion.

3. My System is currently a work in progress. Originally started small with a single 12" BTL to a DAT 2500.1 I was offered a sponsorship by Dave, Bill and Melissa and cant thank them enough for everything. I currently am redoing my car with a complete overhaul to 4 15 T3 TSS or *** Xcons tuned to 30hz on 4 DAT 2500.1s I currently run one of the competitor products, FatMat. In all honesty I completely despise this product. I purchased this because at the time I was a poor college student and this was the best alternative when it came to money. I have not a single good thing to say about my experience with FatMat and am looking for a fresh new start as far as sound deadening goes.

Here is a short video...

4. If awarded the door pack, I would be willing to do a side by side comparison of the SS product to the FatMat I currently now have. I plan to take out the current deadening and completely redo all of the interior with Second Skin. I have heard nothing but great things from many highly regarded members on this forum. I think that by testing this product I will be able to write up a full report and comparison of each product detailing all aspects of SS and how it out performs the competition. I have installed friends SS and recommend it to those who are looking for a sound deadening product, but unfortunately havent had the money up until now to be able to run it myself. Being on the market for a new deadening company, this is the perfect test to showcase this product not only to myself, but to others as well. Once building commences, I will be posting full build logs on all forums that I am a part of to ensure maximum exposure will be seen for my car and the products I am sponsored by and believe in 100%

5. Absolutely love the murdered out impala. I wish my car were black, but instead I rock the white lol.

Thanks for the opportunity!

-Shayne

1. 99gpgtx

2. I AGREE!!!

4. 1999 Grand prix GTX

Fi BTL

AUtotek mm3000.1d

Autotek mm100.4

Quad Mpyre speakers

TBI hdss tweets

alpine d310 h701

HC2400

big 3

200 amp alt

fiberglassed door pods

4.i have a lot of people around town that are into car audio and i would suggest them above all :) as well as on my grand prix forums, audio forums, etc

5. good dude right there :) haha

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

wow i could really use some of this my van rattles like crazy

1. qu1cks1lver56

2. I agree to all 7 terms and I qualify for this Second Skin promotion.

3. My system consists of an Alpine CDA 9887, a Rockford Fosgate p400.2 (soon to be a t1k @ 4 ohms), 2 Rockford Fosgate P2 10"s in a 34hz t-line, a Sony "600 watt" 4 channel (being replaced with a RF p450.4), 2 pioneer 5.25" coax's and 2 pioneer 6.5 coax's (both being replaced soon, idk with what though.) All in a 1998 Dodge Caravan that was given to me when I was in high school. I've needed sound deadener forever, just couldn't ever afford it (broke, unemployed high school student), most of my rattles get fixed with duct tape or silicone.

4. Every one of my friends is into car audio and are always looking for new/better products at better prices and there are so many people in this area with systems that need sound deadening just like me. If I were to win a pack of the Second Skin I would happily tell everyone I know about it and give them a demo of how much less my van rattles/how much less road noise I have, and all of the other advantages to having a good sound deadener. Will probably post the build log in another audio forum or 2 and the car audio thread I am active in on pbnation.com.

5. ^^Sweet Grand Prix, looks really clean and I'm sure it gets down with that BTL & pretty cool guy from what I've read in your other posts.

Thanks for this opportunity, good luck to everyone.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

1. E-Train

2. I hereby qualify for the terms and qualifications stated above

3. 1997 Toyota 4 Runner, 2 dc lvl 3 15's, AQ 1200d, pioneer door speakers, my roof rattles like crazy and so do my doors now, i havnt been able to afford any deadening and now that i have been able to see the big picture and see second skin, it looks ike second skin is a great sound deadening, and if i win ill use the door deadening and if it takes care of the door rattles then i will definately invest in the other second skin products for the rest of my vehicle

4. I can help promote by telling all my friends about second skin audio and all my instalation pictures have some sort of second skin logo in it. And explain how I was able to deaden my doors, with the help of second skin audio.

5. Has a great build with some pretty nice equipment

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

1. Post your SMD user name

tejcurrent

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

I qualify and will meet all the terms listed in the original post.

2001 Chevy Tahoe. My new build will consist of 2 18" Fi BTLs on an American Bass 1000.1 until Fi releases the 22" subs and I switch to two 22s. This is run off an Alpine 9835 and Eclipse xa4000 4 channel (which might be upgraded soon.) The speakers will consist of Realm audio components up front until a few months from now when I will have more time to do the work to fiberglass a 3-way active setup. Electrical upgrades are pretty much complete, dual alternators and 5 powermaster d3100s. A MLA module completes the charging system with 6 runs of 1/0 in place, I'm just waiting on more wire to ensure 8 runs (4+ 4 -).

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in.

I will most likely post on more than one forum: ecoustics, soundssolutionsaudio, and caraudio. I enjoy taking numerous pictures so people who are not as familiar with what to do have a good visual representation to work off of.

I went to shows often when I had my last setup installed, but most of all I give a lot of demos to locals since I think I have the only setup on the beach doing 150+ in the low 30hz range. People around here are interested in learning but there are no credible shops and sound deadener is not even considered by most customers- or suggested by most salesmen. I will explain the benefit, and show the difference (if visible) with my SPL score on a Termlab meter.

Pictures should show how easy it is to install and I can give a written review describing any audible difference in my component set. At the moment they are lacking mid bass, and I know a lot of it is the thin sheet metal they are attached to. Most people chose to replace their factory speakers without changing the factory location, so I feel this greatly represents the majority of those who would use a sound deadening product in basic speaker replacement situation.

5. You must compliment the person who posted above you.

He has a nice new amp, I've been hearing great things about AQ. Did pretty well for his first time using fiberglass in his recent build.

Thank you for having this contest, it is appreciated.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Ok guys

The contest is officially over.

Here is the deal.

Everyone that entered the contest stated that they agreed to the rules, which means all the winners must follow through with a review of the product on this, plus one other automotive related website within 1 month of getting the products.

You also stated that you qualify according to the rules that you laid out. USA resident etc.

I have done a lot of these contests, and from my experience, if I give out 10 packs of material, only 3 or 4 people actually follow through with their side of the agreement. I am hoping this forum is different.

I am hoping that this turns out to be a different situation where 100% of the winners follow through with the review within the 1 month they agreed to.

If you do not follow through with your side of the agreement, you are automatically disqualified for any and all giveaways we do on this, or any other forum.

If you are selected as a winner, you will have to send us an EMAIL

[email protected]

The subject/title of the email must be “SMD Winner -” followed by your user name

So it would look like this – SMD Winner - Second Skin Rep

In the body of the email, you must include the following information:

-User Name

-First & last name

-Shipping Address

You must provide us this information exactly as I am asking for it now. Screw it up, and you screwed yourself.

We will create a coupon code for you to use on our website that will deduct the cost of the door pack ($59.97) from your total. You are responsible for shipping charges and any other product you buy while on our site. The Door pack is on us though.

This coupon code will only be good for 10 days. The last day you can use the code is July 4th. If you try on July 5th, it will not work and you will have lost your chance.

If you don’t use it within those 10 days. You lose it. We are not going to reactivate the codes because you were on vacation, or forgot about the promotion, or had a 10 day power outage at your house.

You have 10 days to use it or lose it.

Expect the list of winners in 5 minutes.

ANT

secondskin_468x60.gif

Archived