Sonic Electronix

Second Skin Breaks The Ice With A Promotion!

Hello everyone!

For those of you that don't know me, my name is Anthony Collova I am the owner of www.secondskinaudio.com.

We manufacture noise, heat and vibration control products for the aftermarket (as well as a few other products like the new bed liner we are developing)

To help make some noise about our sound damping and heat insulation products and generate some morale on the SMD forum we are offing 10 free door packs of Damplifier Pro to 10 lucky SMD members.

If you are interested you must agree to our terms and qualify:

1. Must have at least 100 posts on this forum

2. Must own and possess an automobile that requires sound deadening.

3. Must be willing to install all of the products we provide

4. Must install the products within 1 month of getting them

5. Must take a minimum of 15 pictures of the installation, and post a build log on this forum, plus 1 other automotive/audio related website within 2 weeks of installing the products.

6. Cannot sell these products or use them in more than 1 car, the car that you own

7. Must have a US shipping address and agree to pay for shipping charges

If you agree and qualify to these terms, please post the following information in this thread:

1. Post your SMD user name

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. Post a description of your car and system 4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in.

5. You must compliment the person who posted above you.

We will select the winners in about 2 weeks or so.

Thank you everyone for your attention and participation

ANT

Second Skin Sound Deadening

secondskin_468x60.gif

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Got_Bass89

2. I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above

3. Vehicle 1997 Honda Passport, 4x 12" Kicker Cvr's ran off Hifonics Bxi2008D

4. I plan on shareing how well the Second Skin deadener works for me and recommend it to anyone asking about deadener.

5. Second Skin Rep seems like a really cool dude for doing this

Passport Build Here

Alarm: Prestige APS997A 2-Way/Remote Start

HeadUnit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Front Battery: Yellowtop Optima D34/78

Back Battery: 2x C&D Technologies High Rate Series UPS12-475FR 134AH

Subs: 2x DC Lv4XL 18's

Amps: 2x Sundown Saz1500's Strapped

Box: 12Cubes 33hz 185sqin Port(15.4sqin per cube)

Pillars: AudioBahn AS31Q

Front Doors: Clif Designs TX40.5

Back Doors: Clif Designs CD50.4C

Rear Speakers: Clif Designs TX46.5

Front/Rear Amp: Kicker ZX350.4

Back/Pillars Amp: Kicker ZX200.2(Looking for another zx350.4)

Electrical: 1/0 Scorpion Wire 2 Runs Pos and 2Runs Ground, Knu 1/0 Flex Running to Amps ect, Big 3, JL 8Ga For Speaker Wire, Knu Karma RCA's, Scorpion Volt Meter

Deadener: 100 sqft Sound Destroyer Mat And SECOND SKIN Damplifier Pro Door Pack

1. ExpoSport

2. I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above

3. 2001 Ford Explorer Sport 2 Door - 2 18" Sundown Nightshades off of 2 Sundown 3500D's

4. i will speak positively of all results that i gain from using this product. as well as a decal on my car as advertisement to be seen at competitions

5. Got_Bass has some very nice gear, and very nice craftsmanship in his install

this is very nice btw :good:

1. banginAltima

3. Nissan Altima 3.5 with two Sundown Z15's and a Sundown Saz-1500.

4. I will take the require pictures and post them on every forum I am a member of which is 8 forums (SMD, ***, CACO, Team Ol' Skool, Roe, CA, Ford Muscle, Termpro.... dang I am on a lot of forums). I will also take my Term lab and get a reading of the db's of road noise before and after an post that as well. Also, I will post the before and after of my regular SPL TL scores. I always promote the products I use at every competition I attend.

5. ExpoSport is the man. He loves him some Sundown Equipment.

Thanks Ant.

Edit: Just added what forums I am on...

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

1. EricR

3. 2002 Chevy Impala...wall build in progress. 2 18's on Saz 3000d

4. i will speak positively of all results that i gain from using this product and also on other forums that i post on.

5. ExpoSport sold me my saz !!

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

1. Bigpimpin91

2. I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. 2 15" AudioQue HDC3 15's Audiopipe 3k all packed into a rattle can known as an 1988 Ford Bronco II.

4. I will glad rep stickers, recommend your product anytime I hear the words, "Dynamat, Deadening, Rattle, ETC."

5. EricR is an awesome person whom I would gladly do business with.

1. JGod

2.I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3.97 Ford Ranger, 3 Kicker CVT's HIfonics Brutus 1201...upgrading to all DC soon

4.For sure rep decals and spread the word, I'm the one that everyone around here calls for advice so I can tell them second skin for deadner, hell if you got a banner I'll rock it at car shows, plus I'm OCD about using the same brand so if I like it I'll have to order 80 more square feet.

5.BigPimpin makes some good tunes

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

1. enemyofsilence

2. I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. vehicle is a STOCK ford 03 expedition. will have 3 kickers cvr's and a RF p1000bd

4. i plan to promote second skin by telling everyone i know about how great the product is. i will rep stickers, hats, shirts, decals, whatever you got to sell your stuff. when people speak of other brands, i will represent second skin to the fullest to represent the quality and greatness of second skin.

5. JGod is also going to rep kickers in his car...nice :)

edit: changed #5 to comply

Team Bass-Hz

1.Rusty959

3. 94 ford probe, completely undeadened at the moment... 2 DC lvl4's powered by a DAT 2500.1 in a wall "behind" the rear seats. Likely soon to be rebuilt.

4. I will add second skin to my sig of course (kinda bland at the moment) and mention SS with what Ive got at any local shows/showing off to friends etc. Some kind of decals etc will be sure to make it somewhere on my vehicle as well...

5. Can't say I know too much about enemyofsilence, but looks like he has some good plans going, and a nice avi

1.Kicker Guy

3.1993 S10 Blazer, 4 18 inch Fi BL subwoofers, running of a American Bass VFL 500.1, Kinetik batts, kicker mids and highs and amps.

4. I will add to my sig, and will include youtube vids before and after because my doors are horrible right now lol. Plus will add a sticker or 2.

5. Don't know much about rusty959 but seems like a cool guy :)

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

Archived