Omg so taday i was at work (Atwoods) and a guy was buying a chainsaw n had his system goin while we were servicing it for him so i asked what he had an he said 2 12" clarion subs on a 1kwatt ma audio amp on 2 batteries and boston mids and highs which cost him $500 for those btw..Then he askd wat I had and I told him n he was o ya 1 18"...Back n the day when i competed I had 18 18" subs in a nissan hardbody with a camper over the bed..( like pipo).....I was trying to to bust out laughing at this point then I was like Dang 18 of em wat did you meter it at and he said and I quote "197.8 DB" then he said when he got it metered he was so embarresed because when they put the mic n an turned it up his truck died and he had to get jumped by this time I was having trbl holding back laughing and luckily he left soon after lol ppl these days

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

So i know back in the day the mics werent as stiff but thats insane!!!!

I remember back in 95 i had a 66 galaxie 500 2 door hard top with 2 15" R.F. power series and 2 12 R.F. powers and 2 500 dsm's running them all and i only hit a 138.7dbs and at that time i was building vented boxes but i had no idea about tunning if i was to guess now it would be around 32hz but no way this dude was smokin good rocks!!!!

[color="#000000"]150's db. in my Beamer!

2 FI BTL 10's FULL TILT!!! Thanks, Scott you've made it all possible! WORLDS FINALS!!!!

1 T 4000.1bd ! Thanks, Forest! R.F. For Life!!

1 DC ALT 350 amps full tilt! thanks, Rob

1 MLA "Syzko Power" Module Thanks Chris you the man!!

2 Kenetic 2400 Battery Beasts!! THANKS ERIC

] MIKE MARTINEZ[/b][/color]

REDID the set up

2 new Fi ??? Full Tilt!!!!! Scotts got me hella hooked!!!

2 audioque 2200's .7 ohm each sub!

1 DC ALT 350 amps full tilt! thanks, Rob

1 MLA "Syzko Power" Module Thanks Chris you the man!! 15.8vlts all day!!!

2 Kenetic 2400 Battery Beasts!! THANKS ERIC

So i know back in the day the mics werent as stiff but thats insane!!!!

I remember back in 95 i had a 66 galaxie 500 2 door hard top with 2 15" R.F. power series and 2 12 R.F. powers and 2 500 dsm's running them all and i only hit a 138.7dbs and at that time i was building vented boxes but i had no idea about tunning if i was to guess now it would be around 32hz but no way this dude was smokin good rocks!!!!

haha ya I was wanting to ask more questions but i was trying my hardest not to bust out laughing ....no telling what kind of amps he was usin

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

wow.. Shoulda asked him if he sat in the vehicle when it was done (for both str8 and tkitt)

We recently had a guy at work say he did a 180db with 1 12" sub. However, he would not let us see what he had, and chickened out when I told him to go against my van in audience participation event.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

oh i love the ppl that say the shattered a window or the back glass popped out. dam what subs and amp were u using oh i cant remember it was awhile back. idk about u guys i no what i run.lol

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

so the world is full of bullshitters lol, i hate the glass shattering ones the most