you'll need a pickle fork or aka tie rod seperator to break it free from the knuckle.

if it has a jam nut or sleave with a bolt(s) loosen them up, but before you try removing the tie

rod measure or count the amount of threads showing on the rod itself. you'll need to know that

for when you put the new one's on,so you can get it close within speck. you'll need an alignment

afterwards.

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components

I wouldn't use a pickle fork to loosen it because they almost always tear the grease boot. Smack the tie rod end or knuckle with a big hammer and it should pop loose while being careful to stay clear of the boot. Before I loosen the nut I put white out on the threads so I put it about the same spot when you put the new one on. LIke he said, loosen nut or sleeve and the end should just screw off.

this is in the wrong section however vigilant is right.

edit: wrong person

Edited by B slaps yo mama

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

I wouldn't use a pickle fork to loosen it because they almost always tear the grease boot. Smack the tie rod end or knuckle with a big hammer and it should pop loose while being careful to stay clear of the boot. Before I loosen the nut I put white out on the threads so I put it about the same spot when you put the new one on. LIke he said, loosen nut or sleeve and the end should just screw off.

x2 its not bad at all and if it dont budge(tie rod/ lock nut) then put heat on it/ torch