and the dealer will give you a loaner. Jesus.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Im sure you can find time to take it to walmart or the dealer for gods sake. Walmart is open from like 7am to like 10, some even 24 hours. You can even take it to an advanced auto or autozone and they will read the code for you for free.

u need to read more carefully, I said I went to auto zone they did a test, said it was a gas leak.

All so, i dont want a loaner I dont need my dads foot up my ass.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

u need to read more carefully, I said I went to auto zone they did a test, said it was a gas leak.

All so, i dont want a loaner I dont need my dads foot up my ass.

So, let me get this straight...you're afraid to tell your Dad that Walmart may have fucked up your car? All this happened after the oil change at Walmart, right? If that's the case, why is your Dad going to be pissed off?

So, let me get this straight...you're afraid to tell your Dad that Walmart may have fucked up your car? All this happened after the oil change at Walmart, right? If that's the case, why is your Dad going to be pissed off?

work + mom jobless + me not going to school till fall + bills + other things = adding more wood to the fire.

that's why.

sum1 hit my car, sum keyed my car adding more to the flame.

he's got a real bad temper trust me.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

That may be true, and I feel for you, bro. That being said, how pissed will he be if the car breaks down, and it is something that is completely preventable and covered under warranty for free repair, and now he and/or you have to shell out a couple grand to get it fixed?

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

That may be true, and I feel for you, bro. That being said, how pissed will he be if the car breaks down, and it is something that is completely preventable and covered under warranty for free repair, and now he and/or you have to shell out a couple grand to get it fixed?

i all rdy had that happen, 1997 Chevy Beretta died on high way, i came to a complete traffic stop and car wouldnt move, i had hundreds of cars behind me, that was my 1st car, 2nd car was a handy down from my brothers, driver door didnt open, was leaking fluid i forget the name, the heat didnt work, so for only having this car for 2 years, they shouldnt be any problems this early anyways the car runs fine, i checked everything no problems, everything is good. I understand but at this point there is no point in taking it to the dealer, because nothing is wrong with the car, and shouldnt be for a long time cuz i take care of it, I will not go back to walmart i'm gonna do the oil myself my brother will help me.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19