Let me put it this way, if its the check engine light flashing ( you wern't specific on which engine light, kinda like the 50 miles thing) it is flashing because there is a catalyst damaging condition with your vehicle which 9 times out of 10 is a cylinder missfire causing it. so yes, it can tear crap up if not addressed in a timely manner.

Hows the car running anyway?

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think so.casue if that gas leak goes to somewhere like say the exaust it may blow up your car,just saying

thanks for scaring me shitless

I will take care of this matter next week I get paid tommorrow and am short on cash.

so, I should take it to the dealer what can they do about it?

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

thanks for scaring me shitless

I will take care of this matter next week I get paid tommorrow and am short on cash.

so, I should take it to the dealer what can they do about it?

hey how do you think i felt when my dad told me that that.

well it should be under factory warrenty right?and if it is they should fix it for i think a deductable and they'll pay the rest.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

hey how do you think i felt when my dad told me that that.

well it should be under factory warrenty right?and if it is they should fix it for i think a deductable and they'll pay the rest.

Well, do I need receipt? plus im not sure they gonna be fond of me having a 275 amp alt, and Kinetic 2400 in the back lol.

I should have my walmart receipt in the glove department, and I also have all my other audio receipts.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

hmmm idk then cause usually they say not to mess with factory stuff but idk.but did you get your car from the chevy dealership?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

hmmm idk then cause usually they say not to mess with factory stuff but idk.but did you get your car from the chevy dealership?

its a gmc chevy cobalt so I believe so yah but, they wont know bout the alt, and i got all my stuff profressionally installed for this very reason.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Let me put it this way, if its the check engine light flashing ( you wern't specific on which engine light, kinda like the 50 miles thing) it is flashing because there is a catalyst damaging condition with your vehicle which 9 times out of 10 is a cylinder missfire causing it. so yes, it can tear crap up if not addressed in a timely manner.

Hows the car running anyway?

^this is why it's flashing. The $1000 may be for a oem replacement catalytic converter(CC) which is the whole mid pipe and the labor to fix whatever is causing the issue. Raw gas in the CC will screw it up and clog it.

Take it to the dealership...

You sure one of your juggalo friends didn't puncture the tank?

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Make sure your gas cap is on tight. That was the number 1 reason I saw a flashing SES light, followed a close second to misfires.

HU: Pioneer

Highs: 2X 4X6"s, 2X 3.5"s, 4X 5.25" comps, Q-Logic kicks, and a Sundown SAX-125.2

Subs: 4 Nightshade 15s and Strapped SAZ-3500Ds <---Sundown FTW good.gif

Electrical: dual DC Power 320s (ordered) and 2 D3400s up frt and 4 D2700s in the back

.ʇı ɥʇıʍ ʞɔnɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔıp ǝɹos ɐ ǝʞı1 sı uʍopunS

26d2fe1a.jpg0969b13f.jpg343030b8.jpg