Looking 4 Watercooling Gear / Custom Pc Cases / Custom Pc Wiring / Moding / Etc.... Look Here!

Hello fellow SMD Computer enthusiasts. I would like to make this thread to be very informative, and to tell you where "I" would shop for PC related hardware/cooling/moding/wiring/ etc.... With the "PC" becoming more and more addictive, and so many new independent E-stores opening up with all sorts of cool stuff, I thought I would take the time to show you some E-Stores that are "just off the charts" and offer great value, and great customer service. Some of you may or may not have heard of these stores before, I find that some of the best E-Stores are only known or heard of due to certain forums that their clientel is big at. I started a Watercooling buisness back in 07, and made several "friends" along the way, and would like to pass my findings out to you all. I hope there is some people here @ SMD that like watercooling and all sorts of PC modding!

Posted Image

This is my personal favorite website for all WATERCOOLING / AIR COOLING / ANY TYPE OF COOLING on the net. Customer service is their #1 concern at all times. Don't ever second guess from buying there, they will take care of you proper! Alex, and Quoc are always there to assist with any questions, and I find myself just calling sometimes to see whats up. They are that type of company..........you know......The caring type! Very fast shipping, and great prices to boot. They also make some of their own stuff. Alex and Quoc are VERY TALENTED in this field, so if you ever have a question about cooling and what not, hit them up! -----------------------> www.shoppts.com

Posted Image

For those of us that love to have the best of the best, check out the PC cases over at Mountainmods. Love to Watercool, Using multi GPU's, 67 HDD's, and just want so much damn room that you can't stand to live with out, here is your dream come true! These cases are SOLID! Might take a few days/weeks to recieve, lots of times they "build to order" so have some patience. Check them out --------------------------> www.mountainmods.com

Posted Image

This E-Store is very well known for the "Mod'er" who just loves to wire up LED/CCFL's, ANYTHING! This place has everything from LCD TV's for your PC's all the way too they will CUSTOM SLEEVE ANYTHING! You can send them your pretty much anything, and they can sleeve it for you. This place has every odd ball PC tweaking item known to man. Want a USB coffee cup warmer, im sure somewhere they have that! Great site, many, many toys, Check them out ----------> www.performance-pcs.com

These are my top 3 favorite PC hardware sites. I hope these e-tailers can help you out at some point. If you ever have a few minutes to browse, these websites are known to consume time VERY QUICKLY! Always awesome toys to look at, and you can always learn something new!

I left out Newegg, ZipZoomFly, and places like that cause we all know who they are, and know NEWEGG is GREAT!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Let me also state this. Shoppts does A LOT OF TESTING of watercooling products. They work hand in hand with some of the finest companies in the watercooling community. I compare this company like some of you compare DAT and Fosgate in the AMP world. Some of THE BEST!

• 2 weeks later...

yup, those are OK places..... DangerDen back a few years ago was the ONLY US distributor for thermochill rads, and if your into watercooling and remember the 2007/08 years and companies like shoppts.com/frozencpu/crazypc/mountainmods/etc......They couldn't get ANY of these rads from DD as they were being complete fucks. For my company that I started in 07, I had to buy 100 thermochill PA120.3's at a time or they wouldn't sell to me. AND NO PRICE DISCOUNT!!!!! but I had to do it. I fucking hate DD to say the least. I think they were finally bought out by "FESER" I think, and now availability is perfect (but price is still high!)

This is good....Im glad people are adding more sites. Some people just never heard of some of these sites..... XOXIDE.com I have no comment on, I've never bought anything from them.

Newegg is the shit, and tigerdirect... Don't get me started with them...

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

Archived