Looking 4 Watercooling Gear / Custom Pc Cases / Custom Pc Wiring / Moding / Etc.... Look Here!

I lived next door to the owner of tiger direct for YEARS! We lived in Wellington FL. He (the family) also owns the "new" compusa, circuit city, tiger direct, and a few others I can't remember. I personally never had an issue with them, but I have heard some horror stories.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I lived next door to the owner of tiger direct for YEARS! We lived in Wellington FL. He (the family) also owns the "new" compusa, circuit city, tiger direct, and a few others I can't remember. I personally never had an issue with them, but I have heard some horror stories.

Well if you live next to him and you have a problem just walk nextdoor with it and ask for your money! LOL

I mainly shop at DD, Newegg, Frozencpu, and Performance PCs. I really like Performance Pcs they are really nice and they can do custom work for you.

777319156.png

• 5 months later...
I mainly shop at DD, Newegg, Frozencpu, and Performance PCs. I really like Performance Pcs they are really nice and they can do custom work for you.

Moti, Performance PC's well also sponsor you on a build, If you ever have them do any sleeving just double check the color code for the wire, I've heard they have had a couple slip ups but excellent customer services as well... I personally now the guys over at DD, and also have been up to there shop way its way up in the boonies.. They are also great guys and well bend over to help you. Now newegg, what can we say there damn what cant they get....

OREGON STATE REP DCAUDIO & JUICEBOX BATTERIES

2x 15 DC Neos...

1 DC 9k

2 Sets of Hertz MLK 2 Mids with Scan Speak Tweeters

Zuki Audio Eleets

2x multicells

4 Runs of 1/0 back

2010 Subaru Outback

• 1 month later...

yeah Newegg is the only place that has my memory upgrade for my laptop CORSAIR 8GB (2 x 4GB) 200-Pin DDR2 SO-DIMM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

• 4 years later...
  • 4 years later...

Micro Center best deals and warranty if you do a entire build, i havent bought a new Vid card in 3 years, trade up no questions asked get full refund for what i paid the year before pay the difference or sometimes get money back  lol

returned 2 7 month old  red devil 580s for one 1080 Sc got 80 bucks back 

Archived