North Korea Threatens To Wipe The U.s. Off The Map

Haha give the million-man army a dose of big bass and watch 'em topple like bowling pins!

crumble those old ass buildings and then when they have no place to go give them a huge can of whoop ass

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

guys they have no missile that can get to the us mainland there farthest missile is 4000miles and hawaii is 4500miles from them, thing we need to be worried about is there ability to hand it off to someone else and they launch it,

Man, FUCK THAT!!!! I don't care if their I.C.B.M.'s puts us outside of their range. Their still launching in this direction. And I fucking live in Hawaii.

Despite the fact U.S. Naval counter measures are well in play this will be interesting. Lord knows how may nuclear subs the U.S. has parked outside of the north korean shoreline. Or how many stealth bombers that are taking to flight from a pacific island close to North Korea. Or how many missile cylo's ready to launch.

Yea, they say they can wipe us of the map. That's pretty funny knowing that we can probably blow a hole the size of north korea thru the fucking planet. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

I still think dude is crazy, and nothing to major will happen

I mean, how major is it to wipe lil ole N Korea off the map?

edit:

Ill is just a damn attention whore, like a little 15yr old teenage girl who wants all this attention from the boys

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

shit it wouldnt even take a nuke to wipe them off the map just load a few missile with white phosphorus and watch the country burn they are the type that will load a woman or child down with a bomb, gun or whatever so if a so called civiilian gets killed it wont be much

I promise you guys, our Navy has some submarines sitting off of their coast right now with enough surface to air missile defense rockets as well as enough NUKES to wipe that country off the face of the planet. that kim jong guy talks a bunch of shit but he is not as stupid as we (civilians) thinks he is. He knows if he launches anything at us his country will be gone in a matter of half an hour.

these motherfu$%ers are starting to get on my nerves.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090624/ap_on_..._koreas_nuclear

I agree 100%

I'm tired of these fools and all the propaganda they've been promoting as of late, and the threats don't help either. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about them because I am, I just hope no matter what that we're able to protect our country from these idiots. I also hope they aren't as dumb as they seem because i'm pretty sure we have the ability to wipe them off the map if we so choose, but i'm pretty sure we'd let them make the first move before going all out and that's what worries me.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Any Nuke shot in our general direction would be quickly intercepted yes....but the allie situation is the most dangerous depending on who sides with who.... Nukes get shot off in large numbers it would be devastating to the world itself even if they were all shot down over the ocean... They say complete mass nuclear warfare and the fallout could blanket the earth from the sun in certain parts killing off plants and shit... All the fallout and shit....better just kill bomb every f'n body if were gonna do it.

Makes me think off that T.I and Lil john song- Stand up.

"You got an alligator mouth and a hummingbird ass

Your mouth writing checks that your ass can't cash" T.I... Well put sir..

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

Be prepared guys...between Iran and NK we could be in nuclear war literally anytime... Hope our military handles itself better than the government giving it orders right now...

Keep in mind, we are logical, but their propaganda machines pump out lies of our pure imperialistic intentions. They are irrational...think of someone on an emotional rampage, they think with anger, not logic. They are more willing to attack us than we are to attack them.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.