Well I am not happy with how my friend who installed my components back when i had my wisdom teeth removed, so im redoing them, fixing my engine noise, my sub's hole, and trying to make my trunk's wires cleaned up a bit. Ok so not much done today just cleared out the trunk.

Its so perty

Posted Image

Posted Image

All out

Posted Image

Where did it go? :huh:

Posted Image

Asked Rusty last night at about 5 am what i need to use to fix my sub correctly, he relpied to me in about 4 hours. Thats Customer Service.

Posted Image

Posted Image

^100% silicone on the top+bottem of the cut.

Everything chilling in the corner

Posted Image

Git r done Fail

Posted Image

And heres what i am thinking about for my amprack. I tryed it on paint so idk if you can tell what im trying to do, but here ya go. LMK what you think

Posted Image

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the amp rack looks like a good idea. the only thing i would say about it is i dont know if it will fit. your box looked pretty tight without that rack in the back. i would say to measure the box and see how much you have to work with. my .02

From the front of my box to the the opening of the trunk i have about 4-6 inches, from the back of the box to where the seats fold up i'll have about 12-16 inches, so it all depends on the angle of the rack and where im going to put the batt, but thats the main idea. And thats where the T-1000-1bd and My new T-400-4 are going to be. The total width is 32 and the amps add up to about 31.4" so i hope itll be ok.

Did you PORT your subwoofer?lol

Yeah i was drilling at an angle and it slipped and pop. But from what ive showed rusty and nick (pics) they said just put some 100% clear silicone or something of that nature on the underside and it should be ok. So ill let it dry and see what happens. if i need a recone ill get a recone

Small update: lil bit of amp rack and a place to put my battery.

**Thanks Ray for the help on the 60 degree thing it worked out great**

Thisll be screwed down onto the top of the box.

Posted Image

The amps take up about 31.35" of the 32" rack. Fits like a glove

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

For my little Hc 1800 which should be here anyday from darvex.

Posted Image

Anyway then it got dark and it was hot as hell, so ill try to finish it up tmm, but i work 11-9.

Archived