Second Skin Audio

Sub Wall Design

not so sure youd be able to fit 4 12s firing up with the given dimmensions. Well, hmm...I may be able to work on something. Got time to kill till the belt for the alt for the bboat comes in

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

41 tall in a ranger? how the hell you get that lol

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

not so sure youd be able to fit 4 12s firing up with the given dimmensions. Well, hmm...I may be able to work on something. Got time to kill till the belt for the alt for the bboat comes in

if its just 4 12s u could no-wall it.

if u want the 6 12s in a wall put the port on driver side and just have 3 subs in 2 columns, stagger middle subs off center.

sorry, no drawing.

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

I say go for the 6sub wall and use an audioque 3500D for power.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

I say go for the 6sub wall and use an audioque 3500D for power.

definitely use as much cone area as you can. 6 12 for sure over the 4. Then you need to decided what ur goals are with the setup...if you want SPL or it to play sick lows or both.

You probably dont have enough room for a good bandpass to work so you're going to have to stick with a regular ported enclosure.

If you do a drivers side port the closer to the b pillar you get the outter most port wall the louder it will be. You'll also be louder if you build the enclosure with a slight bend in it to contour with the B pillar rather than straight up and down. This is the type of bend im talking about.

img0569.jpg

Port on B pillar will be louder SPL wise and give you more room to lay your seat back aswell as the driver because you essentially will be leaning back into the port. But a centerport can also be loud it just needs to be tuned using other key areas to make them loud than a conventional drivers port. And a centerport will look more symmetrical. Up to you really.

Another thing to think about is that a center port also typically plays better with the doors/windows open than a drivers port will.

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
********LOOKING FOR NEW GROUND POUNDER TO BUILD********

1981 Malibu Wagon - Iron Block LS, Single Turbo, Nitrous, 6 Speed, Pump Gas, street car. --UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Goals are to make 1000 rwhp and 9 second quarter mile

1997 Explorer 157.8. Street C 2nd place 2007 San Mateo dbdrag world finals. (totalled)

• 2 weeks later...

finaly put back in, i have a sealed box with 4, its still pretty loud but im going to get some diamond plate to make a fake wall kinda sorta

Edited by xgenralxleex01x

.....................___

.........._______|___\_____

.........,|______|____/____|

.............\.../ ..........\.../

.............(.0.)..........(.0.)

6 12s in wall would be sweet, but if you want 4 12s, you could 4 12s firing up with the port firing to the side. I heard that does good on the meter as well.

2000 White Ford Ranger

5" RCD lift

33x12.50 Mickey Thompson MTZs on 16x8 Mickey Thompson Classic 2s

Euro Altezza tail lights

5% window tint

Clarion Indash

4 Q Power 15s

1 Sundown 2000

1 DC power 300 amp alt(on the way)-soon to be 2

2 powermaster d925s batteries

Second Skin Deadener

Highs/mids amp-Crossfire 404

Door speakers-2 5x7 mb quarts and 1 5 1/4" black max up front, stock 5x7s in the rear

Soon to Come:

Lots of SA-8s

2 Sundown saz 3500s(possible 4500s)

5-7 d3100 batteries

custom clamshell

BNC 8s for mids

undecided tweeters

teamnemesissundown.jpg

yea 6 would be sweet i may do that here in a little bit for now i will just have 4, its in a big enough box its kinda like a wall but not really, i want to get somthing to put in front of my box so it looks like a wall, i think im going to get 2diamond plate peices and make a cover kinda thing, i will have to take a picture so show it after. thanks guys keep 'em coming

.....................___

.........._______|___\_____

.........,|______|____/____|

.............\.../ ..........\.../

.............(.0.)..........(.0.)