Ok, so here are the latest photos. In no way am I done though. Sometimes once you start goin you just dont wanna stop... Muahahahahaha

So you can see the first add on piece that started the bug. What follows is the before's of the empty spot I am gonna fill with the slightly more ambitious piece than I had planned. Drawings like tattooing; once you start, sometimes you just go a little nutz!!!

So, needless to say I will be continuining this thread until I fianlly pack out and clean up the bench... Could be a long night... :dj:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

CA_BusinessLogo.jpg

Here's the line out of the new section, and some shading add on.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Shouldn't be too much more. Gonna work the color fills in now. Once the empty space are filled then its time to clean up and go show this off!!!!!

CA_BusinessLogo.jpg

Ruh ro...I think you spelled penicillin wrong...In your case it should be Penis-cillin :yahoo:

:lol:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Well here it is your moment of zen...or in this case my moment of zen. All jokes aside, my left arm is gonna be sore as shit for the next couple of days. But damn if it aint somethin to look at! So here they are, the final pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

CA_BusinessLogo.jpg

looks like alot of holidays in your shading.

The underside of that arm isnt really the greatest for showing off. When I originally did that tattoo for some reason I just couldn't resist the urge to pick and scratch the everliving shit out of it. I didn't think that much of it, you know, ehh Im and artist...I can fix it. YEAH, to everyone out there DONT PICK AND SCRATCH TATTOO'S!!! I have come back over those area's for a third time now. I just have to give it some time and let the skin fully heal before I go carving it up again....

CA_BusinessLogo.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So you got a lot of tribal work........ what tribe are you in?

Funny you should mention that I am actually 1 part slapahoe and 2 parts kickabitch! The tribal markings on my arm are in direct corelation to how many strippers have fallen victim to my late night shenanigans...

Muahahahahahaha

CA_BusinessLogo.jpg

Archived