you really should practice on fake skin first not your self at least until you can make even straight lines and shade without scaring the crap out of yourself . Ive seen too many people who get a gun and call theselves a tatoo artist . puting it to skin is alot harder tahn puting it to the paper. No offence intended but please practicebefore you sdo more of that to your self

you really should practice on fake skin first not your self at least until you can make even straight lines and shade without scaring the crap out of yourself . Ive seen too many people who get a gun and call theselves a tatoo artist . puting it to skin is alot harder tahn puting it to the paper. No offence intended but please practicebefore you sdo more of that to your self

:good:

would also like to add you suck and it is a discrace to those who are tattooers out there doing it for a liveing that you are calling your slef a"tattoo artist"

would also like to add you suck and it is a discrace to those who are tattooers out there doing it for a liveing that you are calling your slef a"tattoo artist"

not cool dude..

Can we at least get some constructive criticism before we start the bashing? I figured out of everyone here that YOU would be the first to offer some advice..considering that you do this for a living...but I guess I'm wrong.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

been doing this for 16 years and farther has for 35+ this is the kind of stuff that gives us a bad name

that is why people do apprentiships(sp)

heres my constuctive critisim the needles arent tight enough it is to deep on the liner (in some spots where it is blown out ) will double in size in a couple of years your makeing to big of circles and your not streching the skin tight enough quit drinking caffine because you shake and loosen your grip there is more but that is why people do apprentiships

not saying this is the case for this but in the early 80 they stop letting tattoo shops in the french quarter in nola because of in experiance thing making plenty of other artist loose out on alot

and for maNY years we were slef regulated now the gov steped in and cost me about 5000 a year this is all because of people with lack of experiance doing things

i understand were you are coming from, it the same as everyone calling themselves a installer but dont own even a damn test light. if you wasnt so far id def fuck with you on my first tat, ive only seen a sliver of your work on myspace and it looks top notch!

American Bass*DC Power

im old school and still have a lot of my old school ways

when i started it was a secret everything was

97 i tell people all the time just because i own a pot dont make me a chef

Archived