unless they are DOT approved...

If you wanna get tideious (sp) any mod you do to the vehicle that isnt factory is illegal. (ie mud flaps lol)

but with a 12 k kit, which is pratically purple, your gonna draw lots of attention to yourself.

what the shit? dot approved conversion kit? how is that possible ive never seen an hid kit give a cutoff line in a halogen housing... how is anything above 4300k legal? 10k is so damn blue you wont be able to see shit if it rains at night

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ive had a el cheapo HID kit for over a year now and ive never had a problem with it..... paid 65 on ebay.....

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

I've installed the cheaper HID kit's and I have to say they are pretty questionable. You can really tell a difference in quality made.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

what the shit? dot approved conversion kit? how is that possible ive never seen an hid kit give a cutoff line in a halogen housing... how is anything above 4300k legal? 10k is so damn blue you wont be able to see shit if it rains at night

I think it means DOT approved as in (off road use only DOT approved) You have to make sure of that if you're concerned about legality.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

i dont know what year they started in the denalis but they ended in 06

some oher cars that have them are

mazda3

toyota 4 runners

some lexus is 250

kia optima

few hyudais sonota and tiburon

ford edge and fusion foglights

impala fog lights (new tyle)

nissan maxima fog lights

mazda 6

vw beetle

tons of them, thats just off my head

Here I was thinking most of those cars had HID bulbs just because of the projector lens. I was considering a lincoln MKZ at some point and noticed they had the projector fogs, thought it was pretty interesting.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Your going to pay out the ass for the conversion, but it will be a complete conersion.

There are also bulbs with reflectors that leave nice cut offs.

Your going to pay out the ass for the conversion, but it will be a complete conersion.

very few, there is a reason all the car companys are changing to projectors :D

like the escalade, navigator, lexus iS g35's. much better width from a projector, also more even light with no hotspots.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

the only bulbs ive seen give a decent cutoff are oem d2r bulbs. can you show me a kit that is street legal and gives a cutoff line?