:( Just Got A Window Tint Ticket

yeah thats fd up he could have given u a warning as far as pass state lines they cant really give u a ticket for tint they will try to but it's up to the cop. Plus u know what i say go to that police station take pictures of there windows @ least 5 cars show the judge he/she might throw it out also plead to the judge how ris the officer going to uphold the law when they break it. Workd for me in Jersey. Shit the judge had her windows tinted dark.

Laws are different in every state but here in SC they can pull you over for just tint. Even seat belt violation is a primary offense here. Seriously though, with your entire front windshield being tinted you gotta kinda expect something like this. Don't blatantly break the law and then be pissed when the cops get you for it.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Back when i lived in Missouri they where sticklers on window tint kinda due to the fact that a couple cops where shot and killed while making a traffic stop cause they couldn't see into the vehicle. Gotta kinda take that kinda stuff into consideration. Other people always mess things up for the rest of us unfortunately.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

If you are going to ride dirty then expect to be pulled over.

Plain and simple.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

If you are going to ride dirty then expect to be pulled over.

Plain and simple.

exactly, i mean you have 28% on the windshield, you really cant tell me you thought you were gona get a warning lol. that obviouse and you were bound to run into this sooner or later.

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

how the hell do you see out of 28 at night in the front......i mean i have 20's all around and a 7 inch 5% on the front...but damn 28% on the whole shield......thats dope

i used to have 20% on the windshield on my old car, double 5% on the doors and 5% on the rear window.... :give_rose:

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

a friend of mine and me were in a movie theatre parking lot and his tint was so dark tht we were sitting in the parking lot with the car off and some guy tried to break into it while we were inside

wats your point? tryin to be cool or sumthing?

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

wats your point? tryin to be cool or sumthing?

no i personally thought it was quite funny we were just sittin there and i was like dude that guy is tryin to break in your car then we started the car and the dude took off runnin'

Archived