:( Just Got A Window Tint Ticket

there is a reason that certain tint is against the law.

as soon as I got 5% on my front two windows I knew why lol you can barely see your side view mirrors at night.

there is also a law that states if you have 5% tint on the back windows you must have dual side view mirrors.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My old svt focus had 5% all the way down the winshield, 2.5% 6 inch strip and double 2.5% all the way around and i never got pulled over lol, u couldnt even see in the car on the brightest day, And at night if i had the headlights off u couldnt see the car at all, everything on the car was black including the headlights and taillights, ill try to find some pics, It was my lil street racer get away haha :) but it all depends on the cop, the area, and his attitude for the day. I never drove around town like a jackass, not saying you did but i stayed very hidden when ever i could lol.

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

My old svt focus had 5% all the way down the winshield, 2.5% 6 inch strip and double 2.5% all the way around and i never got pulled over lol, u couldnt even see in the car on the brightest day, And at night if i had the headlights off u couldnt see the car at all, everything on the car was black including the headlights and taillights, ill try to find some pics, It was my lil street racer get away haha :) but it all depends on the cop, the area, and his attitude for the day. I never drove around town like a jackass, not saying you did but i stayed very hidden when ever i could lol.

Might as well spray the windows black......5% windshield....u sure about that.? And double 2.5 is damn close to 0........not hatin, actually think its raw as fuck......

Might as well spray the windows black......5% windshield....u sure about that.? And double 2.5 is damn close to 0........not hatin, actually think its raw as fuck......

haha yea it was dark, it looked so sexy to :) ill dig some pics up tonight. Had it tested one time on there meters and it registerd a .68 haha :) My durango windows are at 3 % right now haha, i just hate sunlight when im driving.

1 Dc lvl5 18

ive gotten about 3 in the MINI with double 5 all around and 15% on the windshield, i just recently had the windshield replaced and i said fuck it, and put 5% on the windshield. havent gotten stopped yet for that lol

i never once got a ticket in the explorer that i daily drove for 2.5 years with double 5 all around and 5% on the windshield, but then again the MINI is all blacked out and looks like a mini-drug dealer car LOL

nah it wouldnt look bad, But im just not one to have any light comin in lol, kinda like a vampire almost haha :)

1 Dc lvl5 18

ive gotten about 3 in the MINI with double 5 all around and 15% on the windshield, i just recently had the windshield replaced and i said fuck it, and put 5% on the windshield. havent gotten stopped yet for that lol

i never once got a ticket in the explorer that i daily drove for 2.5 years with double 5 all around and 5% on the windshield, but then again the MINI is all blacked out and looks like a mini-drug dealer car LOL

haha but itll still never get finished haha http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

just teasing :)

1 Dc lvl5 18

Archived