4 sundown sa-12's, one jeep 2/23/11 30hz

thats FI for you. not the greatest customer service.

anyway. looks good. if you have the room turn the box so the port is all the way to the rear instead of off to the side like that. just an idea for a lil more db.

That is just my daily driver box :) I am working on a competition box for burps. I could have it done by mid week maybe? Scott always answers my calls and emails but still nothing happens. He said on thursday when I called him that by 8pm pacific my shipping status would be updated and now its saturday night and it hasn't changed since I got it on the first. and I ordered it on the 9th of june :censored:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright someone finally shipped my fucking woofer and it will be here Monday the 20th, only about a month and a half later :bsflag:

Well I should have some termlab numbers on Tuesday or Wednesday the latest. :(

Got a little video today :) before the box got destroyed... I was kinda bumpin and all these people were pointing and like fuck yeah and then I heard this weird ass noise and am like what the fuck... so I am looking at the shit and the damn screws came out of the BOTTOM of the box and the seal broke on the back... but I got this little video just breaking it in some and it was slammin hard. When its done uploading you will all see it ;)

Video!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Why the hell doesn't it embed?

Archived