4 sundown sa-12's, one jeep 2/23/11 30hz

"Nose tingling bass" haha. I picked up one of my friends today and gave him a nice little demo ride. He really enjoyed it and feels very inclined to upgrade his system now lol. He has 1 15" MTX9500 on 2,000 watts and he was like damn dude this is way louder than my system man I can't believe it. People waling on the side of the road(maybe gang members? or haters) came like halfway out into the road and were bucking at me like some hard asses.

Anyway there is an Iasca coming up saturday so if I don't have numbers before then I will have some videos at the comp.

Check out my videos so I don't feel like a loser... haha

Just finished doing my big 3 45 min ago but my voltage is like exactly the same. I was expecting a little jump in voltage but it was the same or worse is what it looks like...? pics in a min

You can't trust those stock voltmeters. Get a multimeter and measure the voltage at the battery.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

still looks to me, like meter is showing right, 13.8v what you would see when bat is not fully charged and when engine is hot

idk I was hoping to see my meter up at 14.2v or something close to that but maybe I just had high hopes? I am gogin to put in my stinger voltage meter in the next 2 days so I will really know

No normal car has that high voltage when engine is hot. Apart from getting MLA or external controller for alt, I don't think you will have that high voltage [if batterys are full now and showing that voltage]

Also meter could be off a bit [its use to see if you have 12v or 14v when engine on, so you know if something is wrong with alt or battery, so like was said, use multimeter or get stinger or some other voltmeter]

Got carbon fiber dust cap???

No normal car has that high voltage when engine is hot. Apart from getting MLA or external controller for alt, I don't think you will have that high voltage [if batterys are full now and showing that voltage]

Also meter could be off a bit [its use to see if you have 12v or 14v when engine on, so you know if something is wrong with alt or battery, so like was said, use multimeter or get stinger or some other voltmeter]

yeah I just put my stinger voltmeter in tonight

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived