Sonic Electronix

Crazy ?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. 2 15"s and a 10 " or 2 10"s and a 15" sub ?

• 2 15" subs and 10" sub
    • 2 10" subs and 15" sub

one on each door? you have 2 doors.... i was being serious...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Center console, completely separate box, and completely separately amplified, etc, etc

if the 10" and 15s play the same frequency, they will actually cancel each other out, not totally, but it will sound like a big flop

The center console subs idea will work fine, I did that for my buddies Ford van 2 years back, 2- 8"s in the center console tuned to 65hz, while the wall was tuned to 30hz

Yeah ima have it mid bass and they be different freq i think well ill make sure now since you said...lol...ill be asking around for and about it...

2-8"s in the center console tuned to 65hz, while the wall was tuned to 30hz... <---what do you mean on this ?? i get it but dont get it ??

TO : enemyofsilence..

lose back seats dude my trucks old skool its 88 chevy s10...i have the drop down seats in back ima just flip them up or take out completely nothing in da back but speakers is my idea!!!

To: armyguy...

i have two seats yes and i have the little extended back look at my pic how u got u i got my truck there...and wat u want me to take out passenger seat and put a 10 there instead lmao ?

the kicks are on the door, near the feet bro...or not on the door, either way its on the door near the feet is what im talking about

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

you just gotta experiment with the amount of space you have. grab some paper, a pencil and a measuring tape and start sketching some ideas you may have. it seems like you have somewhat of an idea. just make different sketches and see which one you like. it is your car and and you gotta make the choice of what you want in there.

sorry if i sound like an ass, but go out there and give it a try. you will appreciate it more if it is your own idea and design :)

Team Bass-Hz

the kicks are on the door, near the feet bro...

btw i like how you got audiopipe!!!! there amazing...love them and kickers lol..

and back to this...umm...the kicks are on the door...

wat size are you talking about again you said put 2 10"s and 2 15"s lol wat i thought ur on and now you talking about idk...sounds like door speakers ? or you mean where guy sits a speaker would be like in front of his feet under the dash little area idk if it fit there lol ?

you just gotta experiment with the amount of space you have. grab some paper, a pencil and a measuring tape and start sketching some ideas you may have. it seems like you have somewhat of an idea. just make different sketches and see which one you like. it is your car and and you gotta make the choice of what you want in there.

sorry if i sound like an ass, but go out there and give it a try. you will appreciate it more if it is your own idea and design :)

Lmao not sounding like an ass...and too tell you truth ive already done it ...

haha did in skool and home and crap...

drew up da truck and thats how i made this

15" L

10" =

15" L

like i drew the speakers on paper in back and if i had door speakers and where id put tweeters and crap..ive drawn them up and stuff just asking and learning more and stuff yah kno ?

something like

Posted Image

for your 10s...

post-20094-1246303629_thumb.jpg

Team DC Audio

Have you heard anything besides a kicker sub before? Im guessing the loudest guy in your town has kickers so that makes you want them.

And mixmatching subwoofer sizes is stupid in my opinion. It looks dumb unless its meant for the doors. Just get some nice components and you should be fine.

It seems like you havent really looked into other less mainstream sub companies yet, you might want to start there.

Have you heard anything besides a kicker sub before? Im guessing the loudest guy in your town has kickers so that makes you want them.

And mixmatching subwoofer sizes is stupid in my opinion. It looks dumb unless its meant for the doors. Just get some nice components and you should be fine.

It seems like you havent really looked into other less mainstream sub companies yet, you might want to start there.

OHH and to army first...ohhh yeah i gotcha know...i dont know how i can do that they got kits or w.e where i could put a 10 there?? or w.e like didnt kno how big you could put there...and then also have a door speaker 6x9 prob...

and ....dude no actually...aint no one all big and bad in my town...

i just like kickers alot...i have looked at out places...audiobahn kicker kenwood (used to be fav. when kid) audiopipe...Pyle...and crap i kno whats out there....i just like kicker and audiopipe alot...mainly kicker and the solobaric ones not only cuz they hit hard cuz i like look of them and everything...

i kno seems like i dont kno much but i kno some...not totally illerate about this stuff...

and like u said its ur opinion u like all 3 12"s or w.e there...well thats nice...i have thought about it and considered alot of many diff things ok....

go with a 10 inch mid bass, with a 6.5 inch mid range speaker, and a nice tweeter on the doors.... sexay front stage

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

Archived