One of my 1st

Posted Image

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted Image

The year-1980

The Car-1977 Monte Carlo

Kenwood  "Cassette" deck :o

Zapco EQ (A real one)

Dynamic Acoustic 8's on a slam board

Andy's Hydraulic Pump to the face

Shag Carpet!

8)

That eq is badass i wish i had or could find one of those these days.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Damn, 1980??? Thats oldschool....  I wish I had pics of my first personal install of 4 home audio 12"s, and a Jenson 300 watt amp (the oldschool blue one) Back in 92'

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Here's a few pictures that I have on hand. #1 is the fourth system I had in the Explorer. And #2 is a setup I built was for a Chevy Trailbrazer that I just sat in the EX.

post-13-1164319661.jpg

HollZ_Audiobahn.jpg_thumb

post-13-1164319664.jpg

Explorer_3_12__s.jpg_thumb

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

Well I don't have any pics cuz back then I couldn't afford a camera. Didn't have a car back then either so let's pretend that my room was one. I mad a box out of cardboard (yes cardboard). Collected like a bunch of em and used like three layers per wall. On the baffle I had like three or four 5" full range speakers in that biatch. That was run by a cassette walkman with a 25 W PA amp. The year was like '91. At that time, that was the baddest I had ever heard.  8)

Here is what i had in my s10 before i sold it, and bought my car a year ago. I hvae been without a system since then too. sucks. I'm getting back in the game now though.

My box, l715, kx800.2, and kicker 6x9's that were powered off of a kicker 150.2(pic after next)

Posted Image

Close up of the L7. Yes, it was a 1st gen L7, not an L5.

Posted Image

The kx150.2. It was mounted beside the l715. The l7 was behind the passenger, and the 150.2 was behind me. It was all centered up nice.

Posted Image

I cut holes in my door panels, and had these in there. running off the deck's rear channel. Ihad 2 memphis 4x6 in the dash off the decks front channel. And 10 tweeters. 5 on each side of the truck. It was all about being loud then. It sounded decent though. I could be heard beating, and my words clear as day from over 2 blocks away.

Posted Image

Before i sold the truck, i sod the two kicker 6x9's, and added these 4. along with the 4x6's, and 5 1/4's. It was a lil bit louder.  ;)

Posted Image