Ok, I know there will be liberal bashing as usual. But I was curious of what people thought of the new 60th senate vote (Franken). So far I am about 85% happy with Obama and his policies. I feel like the Republicans are constantly offering nothing when they oppose something, and the only way they are happy is if it is completely changed. I understand bi-partisanship, but when the opposing side offers nothing to rebuttal, then what is the point? My question is, will Obama get his ass moving now that there is majorty in the house and senate? Or will he just continue to move at a snails pace.

Please, lets not turn this into an Obama bashing thread, I just want to know if people think he is going to deliver on those campaign promises.

2x 10' Polk Momo MM2104

Alpine MRP-M500

Custom Fiberglass Enclosure

4x Polk db 6.5's

RF 450.4

Pioneer DEH-4000UB

I think this wil make or brake not only the administration but the house and senate. They have the power to fix everything they want to, or completely fuck everything up and make it so they lose everything we voted for. I hope it works out.

It hard to say what is going to happen...I kind of quit keeping up with it in the news because channels are so freaking Biased...they can make anything seem like anything for whatever reason they want...for the most part atleast. I hope things get taken care of though..

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg