Michael Jackson Died

I hear his body will be recycled as Lego... it's already made of plastic, multicolored, and little boys play with it...

In seriousness though, I hope people will remember him for the glory years, not the seedy ones that followed. RIP.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

R.I.P. MICHAEL

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

I will not comment on his personal life because I was not there so I don't know but musically we lost an trash today. You have to agree Michael Jackson will never be duplicated. I have been a fan since I was a little boy (no jokes) and I was trully hurt today by his passing. He sold out 50 concerts in a matter of hours, who can do that? He has touched artists like Usher, Ne-Yo, Justin Timberlake, Jay-Z, Alien Ant Farm, Ludacris, I could keep going on and on. If nothing else give MJ his props for what he did on stage, I'll bet over 90% of you guys on this forum tried to moonwalk at some time or had the glove. Just keepin' it 100, Michael Jackson you will truly be missed!

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

If Im a sick fuckin child lovin pedophile like he was, you should talk all the shit in the world about me... Im 35 and grew up listening to his shit too, but Fuck him...

I dont think the people were judging him, just callin it like they saw it... One sick fuck

The only thing I'll ask of you is to prove what you are saying is true, so that way I can say your right. Until you do, all you are doing is running off at the mouth. Everyone is looked at differently for wanting certain things that aren't *general* in this society all we have are stereotypes and trends. Either way you continue to base your decision of people off of what you hear on the news or what's put out there by someone that may just be desperate for money. You have no proof, you just let yourself believe whatever they say.

Immaturity still shows, almost every parent loves their child or other peoples children because of the simple fact that there is a part of you that can relate to other parents and how they feel for their own kids. You see children that get neglected or abused by their parents and kind of feel for them because you know that they didn't ask to be born into this world to suffer the lifestyle of their parents mistakes. I have a heart for kids, a huggggggggggggggggge one. Jacksons background of child abuse makes what he had tried to give back to children right in my eyes to be honest. There are some people out there that do bad things, in his particular situation it's never been proven. If all that you can think in your mind is *oh he's a pedo* even if 2 out of probably the tens of thousands of kids that visited him with the years of the ranch being open said somethings happened. Is kind of sad actually.

I can't say that it did or didn't happen myself, I will say that people will do outrageous things for money, also people on this board are out of line for not showing respect for someone dying either way no matter what you may have heard.

You can say a ton of bs off of speculation, you have no facts then you should keep your own thoughts to yourself. It's really uncalled for, some kids take child abuse and turn it into hatred, other kids take child abuse and try to show compassion for other children growing up in similar situations.

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

Archived