Its the 4th. What are you doing?

Whats everyone got on the agenda? I know here in VA 95 is retarded packed. Me im just going to a local state park and cook out and use a pool pass from three years ago that hasnt expired.

Me, The old man, and my brother in law are gonna take our bikes down around Knoxville TN and get some nice Tennessee fireworks.

(The only think I like about living here.)

Then let them off with my nieces, sister, etc., etc,. on the forth.

I think me and my buddies are gonna smoke a big ole bag of crack and beat the shit outta some hookers...

j/p...goin to a bbq at my sisters :P

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

My buddies and I are going to the dunes tmrw. there is gunna be like over 40 ppl there. We are right on the coast and are gunna have a fatty bon fire and set off fireworks.

Edited by McLovin

Credo Quia Absurdum

I think me and my buddies are gonna smoke a big ole bag of crack and beat the shit outta some hookers...

j/p...goin to a bbq at my sisters :P

Dam, I was gonna ask to meet up but in my state of crackness I took me a min to read the bottom....

I really wanted to beat some hookers too :sorry: , well, guess could just "Find" one... Gotta do everything yourself these days.

Whats everyone got on the agenda? I know here in VA 95 is retarded packed. Me im just going to a local state park and cook out and use a pool pass from three years ago that hasnt expired.

lol if u think 95 was bad u shoulda saw 64 today headed out of Hampton, they closed the tunnel down and had traffic backed up for 35+ miles, was something like a 4+ hour wait........ but I have to work so ain't shit going down here, plus the fireworks in VA are garbage, but im sure u know this.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

launching my boat on the sacramento river... cruise up to the American river, throw anchor, and marinate!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Im gonna light 30 artillery shells at the same time and blow up a old fridge.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

working from 6:30am at my first job then leaving earlier at 1:30 so i can go to my other job at 2:00 and not out until 11PM fuck working ALL DAY oh well getting money man

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Going to drive over the mountains and spend it with my mom, I wanted to go camping though so I am going to throw a tent in her front yard and bbq.

The reason for moms instead of the woods is she just had a successful cancer surgery a week ago and it is going to be a great celebration.