Its the 4th. What are you doing?

working from 6:30am at my first job then leaving earlier at 1:30 so i can go to my other job at 2:00 and not out until 11PM fuck working ALL DAY oh well getting money man

time and a half?

that's whats coming my way on Sat.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

working from 6:30am at my first job then leaving earlier at 1:30 so i can go to my other job at 2:00 and not out until 11PM fuck working ALL DAY oh well getting money man
whenever your ready bro, i can show you how to work less and play more (legaly)!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

whenever your ready bro, i can show you how to work less and play more (legaly)!

hey im ready what i got to do?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I have to work, hopefully it will be so slow at work, that they will let me go home early enough to take my nephew over to my girlfriends house to watch the fireworks.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.