Sundown Audio

autotek

charlie

what do u guys think of a autotek mm 2000.1 to run my dd 9512

Like any other amp, it will play it well, what are you trying to do with it.. ie.. ground pounder, comps??  Autoteks are great amps, (I know because I'm running 2 autotek MM4000.1 in my comp setup.) The 2000.1 is no different. If I'm correct, your 9512 is 1200rms/4800 max so you will be good!  If you can, try to get the 3000.1 or even the 4000.1. the higher you go, the less chance you may have of stressing the amp on the top end. 

Someone jump in an correct me if I'm wrong.

48956a0.jpgwww.competitionsoundz.comTeam R&RTeam MaxxsonicsTeam DC AudioTeam PowermasterTeam KinetikHooker car audio

where can i get some good deals on autotek amps?? I know they do not sell online, any suggestions/hookups???  ;)

Tell me where your at and a zip and I will see what I can do :^

48956a0.jpgwww.competitionsoundz.comTeam R&RTeam MaxxsonicsTeam DC AudioTeam PowermasterTeam KinetikHooker car audio

where can i get some good deals on autotek amps?? I know they do not sell online, any suggestions/hookups???  ;)

Bossman, Being that I'm in Japan, it would cost way too much to get it to ya...  :o But, if you contact "Julio Reyes" the sales manager for Maxxsonics, I'm sure he will treat you right :^

Just tell me you spoke to Gavin.

His number is 847-540-7700

e-mail [email protected]

Archived