ok. I just got my ears pierced last night.n today at work they told me i couldnt wear them..they said that i could jus go into the reak room every hour or 2 n put them n for a couple minutes n it should be find...I dont like this idea for the fact that it will very irritated and the risk of infection and may grow back up...iv got like 20g studs in right now n i found sum clear 16g plugs but we cant get them to go thru the hole in the back of my ear..n i have to do sumthing...i stopped by sum tattoo shops n they said fishing line or weed eater line??? so i guess i can try that...anyone else got any ideas????? im off tomorrow n go back thursday so i have to find sumthing fast..... i just got both lobes done

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

get a retainer.....

Glass or Pyrex (a type of glass) is Great and you can use it while still healing because of it's smooth surface. It also hides a piercing better than the plastics, But if you drop it on the ground like tile it will most likely shard or break. Zero toxins.

Monofilament is the BEST retainer on the market right now. It Refracts light so it camouflages any piercing best, and is near invisible and because it's made out of a single strand of nylon, it is flexible and won't break AND can be cut to any length. Zero toxins

http://www.painfulpleasures.com/xcart/cust...home.php?cat=11

-

Edited by shainemcconnell

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg

ya i bought one of this but its 16G and wont go in...my girl broke a piece off sum hoops she has(the part that goes thru ur ear) its 20G an by the time we puled my earring out and she turned around to grab the new one it had alrdy cosed in the back n we have to repierce it with my earring...

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

wow..that went quick...that sucks.

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

ya i jus wore a bandana like a sweatband n kinna draped ovr my ears to hide them n they didnt rlly say anything so hopefully i can jus keep doing that...how long should it 7 b4 i can put a 16g n?

~REFS~

hmmm...might want to wait between 2-5 weeks. just to let it heal up a little.. but I dunno for sure

Team Pure Pressure

or just put a bandaid over it lol

thats what my pops did when he got his ear done cause after he got his done my job put out a memo on peircings....so he just covers it with a bandaid. who are they to tell you that you cant have a bandaid on.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

yeah id wait about 4 weeks give or take, they suggest longer, i waited 4 weeks with mine before i started gauging now they are at 0g, but they close a bit everytime i take em out but my work doesnt care about earrings so its not as big of a deal.

2000 Nissan Xterra

-Infinity 6020cs components

-Infinity 692.7 6x9s

-DC LVL 4 12

-AQ1200

-Pioneer DEHP860MP H/U

-4 channel amp for mids and highs??? I need some suggestions