Mechman Alternators

25% off GM large case alternators for the month of July!!

email sent

Edited by numatik

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

Do you have an altenator you carry that is simliar to this model: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...RK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

I will be putting it in a 1970 Blazer K5 I am fixing up and will eventually have a stereo system installed. I am interested in one within the 200-300 amp range.

1970 Chevy Blazer K5

Pioneer DEH-P800PRS - Audison Bit One.1

Hertz HT25 Tweets,HD500 Mids,HV200 Midbass,HX250D's Subs

Arc Audio KS 300.2,KS 300.4,KS 1000.1

Do you have an altenator you carry that is simliar to this model: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...RK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

I will be putting it in a 1970 Blazer K5 I am fixing up and will eventually have a stereo system installed. I am interested in one within the 200-300 amp range.

Yes I do- However, they are full of CRAP. That is a CS130 small case GM unit, that will no way in HELL make 220 amps with any kind of reliability or output at idle. You are doing well to get 150 amps with MAYBE 90 amps at idle out of a CS130.

whats more, you can't turn any more than 200 amps worth of load with a the single v-belt on a 70 blazer. Unless you are converting it to 6 rib serpentine, 200 amps is your limit.

If I were you, I would run our 200 amp ProPower large case GM unit with adjustable voltage. It will have VASTLY better output at idle than anything CS130 based, and will actually live at that amperage level because the cooling fan and rectifier are much larger. It will bolt in place of your stock alternator with only minor modification to the bracket. (only 1/4" differnece in the hole centers) They are $299 shipped.

Please do yourself a favor, and don't try to run a CS130 when you are looking for 200-300 amps of current.

We also have some large case 200 amp GM Powermaster units on closeout on E-bay in the $225 range:

High output alternator Chevy Tahoe GMC Yukon 5.7L 350:eBay Motors (item 220455299954 end time Aug-19-09 14:02:55 PDT)

high output alternator police Crown Victoria Towncar V8:eBay Motors (item 220448429779 end time Aug-05-09 12:20:46 PDT)

high output alternator Ford Ranger Explorer Mazda 4.0L:eBay Motors (item 220448443476 end time Aug-05-09 12:46:31 PDT)

high output alternator 3G black Ford Explorer 4.0L OHV :eBay Motors (item 220448472424 end time Aug-05-09 13:40:44 PDT)

Chrome high output alternator LT1 C4 5.7L Corvette :eBay Motors (item 220448489094 end time Aug-05-09 14:18:07 PDT)

Bump.

Sale ends TOMORROW. Get 'em while you can!!

I got mine just in time. Thanks for answering all my questions and shipping it out FAST! you told me it would come on friday or the monday, and i got it the Wednesday before! and I am across the country!! Thanks brotha! this alt is a beast and I will be buying from you again!

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

I got mine just in time. Thanks for answering all my questions and shipping it out FAST! you told me it would come on friday or the monday, and i got it the Wednesday before! and I am across the country!! Thanks brotha! this alt is a beast and I will be buying from you again!

Awsome- I'm glad we met your expectations.

Matt