today i got my tahoe back from getting transmission rebuilt and my truck is spitting out gas and making noise and my electrical system is fucked up. what should i do what if the people deny the whole thing i have nothing saying it wasnt like that. but it wasnt like that till i got it back the transmission is fixed but all the other problems is done to it now. if i go to court you think i will win. im pissed!!!!!!!! :R :R :R :R

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know there aren't rules on the forum, but try and keep your langustic art limited  ;)

As for your problem, give us a lowdown of what went down  :^

SK ^-^

you can cuss, just dont go crazy with it, and please dont use them in the topic title, thats my only issue with it.

lol your avitar says it all. (where did you find a pic like that i could use a large one for my comp wallpaper) anyway to be 100% honest going to court suks bc it will take a long time and it will probably cost more then its worth. unfortunatly in america people sue for stupid reasons clogging the judicial system for real problems like this kind of fraud (if mcdonalds made you fat go home and cry dont call judge judy :-X) also state and local laws should be looked at ect ect. sry for your loss thou

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer