VU Meter for Car (LED's that flash to the music)

Streetglow makes an interface for that

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

I was looking to do some spectrum analyzers I think would look cooler but like you I don't know how.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

I think i'd be cool to have green/amber/red interior lighting and use the vue meter to change the lighting in the car dependent on the intensity of the music.

:D

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

I made some of these once- single bar that was meant for levels. Green on bottom, yellow in middle, red on top. They worked- but mine were wired so you could put them on the amps output. The amps didn't like it too much and made the speakers sound vile, so off they went.

Easier to just buy one- and that isn't something I say very often.

If not mistaken, I used something like this:

http://www.circuit-projects.com/audio-circ...-and-lm324.html

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, you are all wrong on this...

There's no interface controlling all of those at all, those are the neon tubes you buy from like autozone places that have a sound interface built in. On every one of them they have an sensitivity control, it looks to me like the guy has 4 of them in a line and the sensitivity is adjusted from soft to hard as it goes up on each one.

Just get a couple of those music interface neon tubes and adjust the knob on them in accordance to how you want it to work.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Archived