Weightlifting/ Workout

That program sucks for power lifting. Ill be back on in a couple hours, with a template for increasing the main lifts.

Yeah, it's more of a hypertrophy routine. But my goal isn't strictly powerlifting. It is also to gain strength.

EDIT: Whoops, didn't mean to type mass

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

So I decided to have a little fun at the end of my work out and try to hit 4 plates even though I was wiped out from doing 300x16..

It was a fail obviously because I was to tired to hit depth after my previous sets but I'm getting stronger FAST.

Thanks Ken especially and everyone else for your help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fjUAGhVZz4

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(1) Mechman 240

TEAM NWSPL

155db outlaw

Yesssir. I'll let you know how the compounds go this week and from that info we will determine the next wave, right?

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(1) Mechman 240

TEAM NWSPL

155db outlaw

Yep. AMAPs this week, give us a more accurate max and percentages to use starting week 5.

Cool beans. Excited for things to start getting heavier!

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(1) Mechman 240

TEAM NWSPL

155db outlaw

• 7 months later...

at your age an increase of 10 lbs a month per lift is an obtainable goal...

Yeah if I get a good week of hitting the gym and some decent rest I can add about 5-10 pounds per lift a week usually it's about 5 lbs

a week for bench but a good week it's 10.

Usually my leg workouts and back workouts I

gain a bit faster I'm not exactly sure how

much a week.

As for my goal of 315 in bench by the 21st is

a little far off my have to push it back to new

years. I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed and it set me back a week. Worst week ever I couldn't eat and when I went back the gym I felt so weak cause I hardly ate anything but I'm back to normal now

I have been improving in bench I got 275

tonight that's my personal best and I was

pretty pumped but still far from my goal so I

got some more work to do.

So I hate to dig up an old thread, but I remembered my post on here awhile back and wanted to kinda update my progress. I haven't been on the forums for awhile because of my school and work but now I'm done with both for now i have some more free time.

So i posted a long time ago my goal on bench was 315 which was a dream of mine since i started lifting. Well i finally hit that but it took much much longer than i thought. i hit it in July 2013 for the first time the vid is here. I'm benching at the 4:35 mark. at the time i was 240 at 5'11"

That was in July, I'm still at 315 bench but it is much smoother and easier than in the vid with better form (been focusing more on other lifts)

Back when i posted i never hit legs. to be honest i was mostly scared of the terrible DOMS i get when i did them, but i manned up and started working them in my routine around NOV 2012. Ive been training deads and squats nice November i started out at like 135x5 squat and maybe 225x3 deadlift or something like that. Recently i switched to a more strength oriented training style instead of my previous "bro split" hypertrophy type routine. Ive seen amazing strength increase from deadlifting and squatting once a week to now twice a week (sacrificing some volume). Ive gotten my deadlift up to 455 (belt and straps) and my squat to 365 in a year. i have a vid on facebook i hit 435 beltless a couple weeks ago if anyone want to see it i guess.

Since the vid ive been eating whatever when it came to my diet just enjoying the holidays. I was 240 then and now im up to 255 at 5'11" at 19yo yes im fat but ive gained a lot of strength. lifetime bulk :slayer:

Again sorry for digging up an old thread but since my last post ive learned a TON in the gym hopefully learn even more and continue to gain strength.

How's everyone's training going? I took about 4 months off just couldn't afford the bill, I did a punch of pull ups and body weight exercises in my time off. Now I'm back to the gym starting at 134lbs and I'm 5'6" 5'7" on a good day lol. When I first started I wanted to get but I'm just not built like that. All I want to do now is get my strength up so I can do some crazy pull ups. I can already do muscle ups and type writers I can't wait to see what the future holds!

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Archived